Menudo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andi
Admin
Andi

Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:43 pm

wat an awesome chapter!!
Yes chris has another chance with me lol!!
Back to top Go down
https://menudo.forummotion.com
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 8:07 pm

Sorry guys chapter will hopeful be up soon! I'm so busy with school and field hockey!
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 10:22 am

o0o ok dont worry take ur time
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:53 pm

Here's the next chapter... Hope you guys like it... it's not the best chapter but here it is...

Chapter 9: The Dance

The song, “change” ended and everybody gave Mikelana a big round of applause. Her voice astounded the audience and they all wanted an encore. But this time her friends decided to dance.

“Jeca would you like to dance,” Carlos asked putting his hand out and she put her hands into his.

“Sure,” she said following him.

“Would you like to dance?” Fernando asked Andi and they went to the dance floor. He rapped his arms around her waist and her arms were around his neck.

“Great,” Chris said watching Andi dance with Fernando.

“Dude, Chris, you got to go for it,” Monti replied.

“I can’t,” he replied.

“How about this, if I ask Mikelana to dance, you will have to ask Andi,” Monti suggested.

“But….fine,” he said. Chris went up to Andi, and she promised him the next dance while Monti went up towards the stage where Mikelana was singing. He stop to notice bill was waking the other way. Mikelana stop singing and went to the dance floor with bill. At that moment he knew bill had just asked her to dance so he decided to walk the other way.

“Excuse me, would you like to dance,” a sweet girl said to Monti.

“sure,” he replied. But the whole time they were dancing he couldn’t stop looking at Mikelana. Than he knew that he could never get her so he decided to ignore her and have the best time of his life on the cruise.

After the song, everybody decided to dance again. However, this time Chris got his chance to dance with Andi.

“You having fun?” Andi asked.

“Now I am,” he replied and Andi blushed. He couldn’t help notice Andi was staring at Fernando the whole time they were dancing.

“You really like him,” Chris asked.

“Yes,” Andi replied.

“Well then go dance with him,” Chris said letting go of her waste.

“It’s okay, I promise you this dance, and I never break my promises,” she replied and he smiled.

“Carlos,” Jeca said.

“Yes,” he asked.
“Thanks for asking me to dance,” Jeca said.

“No problem,” he replied and she fell happily into his arms.

“This is the best night of my live,” Jeca replied.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:34 pm

that was good
ill try to have the next chapter up as soon
as i can
i got 2 test to study for this week
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:30 pm

Good Luck with your test Jeca and don't worry take your time. I won't even be able to write the next chapter after you post it anyway. I have midterms coming up next week till mid November! But I'll see when I can squeeze in some writing time. Razz Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 2:30 pm

thanks....good luck on ur midterms =]
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:14 pm

Thanks! Razz
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:29 pm

take ur time jeca!! don't worry i took long to write the next chapter so take ur time!
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:42 pm

Chapter 10: The Kiss

For the rest of the night the girls danced, laughed, and had a good time. Neither Miki or Andi noticed that they had broken two hearts. Monti stayed away from Miki. He didn’t even ask her to dance like Jeca told him to. Chris on the other hand did share a dance with Andi. But he decided that it would be their last. Andi’s relationship with Fernando was a couple of hugs from being official so his efforts in trying to get with her wouldn’t go so far.

Jeca and Carlos had a great time together. They danced with each other for almost the whole night. Jeca was very happy for the first time in a very long time. Carlos was happy too. He really was thinking that it could be love. Sure it was still too early but Jeca just had that effect on him.

After the semi-formal the girls went their separate ways. Miki and Bill went to go hang out by the pool. Fernando and Andi went to his room where he had a surprised for her. Carlos and Jeca went out to the deck.

“So how mad were you when I spilled orange juice on your shirt?” Carlos asked as he caressed Jeca’s face who was sitting in between his legs.

Jeca smiled remembering the scene she made. “I was pretty pissed off. It was my favorite shirt.”

He laughs, “So how did you feel when you found out I was your date.”

“Relieved that it wasn’t Alec. And surprised. You looked good. Not saying that you didn’t before, but you had cleaned yourself up. Who’s idea was it to set me up?”

“Miki.”

“Oh, that punk.”

“How long have you known her and Andi?”

“Oh my God! I’ve known them since I can remember. We’re like sisters. How about you and the guys?”

“For a very long time.”

“Oh that’s good. Look at the moon. It’s so beautiful.”

“Yea,” he whispered.

They stayed out on the deck for a while longer just talking and looking at the moon. Like around two they decided to go back to their rooms.

“Hey before you go in, I have something I want to return to you,” said Carlos as he dug his hands in his pocket.

“Return? What is it?” she responded curious.

“Here,” he acknowledged as he took her right hand and puts her plain silver bracelet on.

“Oh my God! My bracelet! I didn’t even know I didn’t have it. How did you get it?” she asked happy. She would’ve freaked out when she realized that it was missing.

“You dropped it when you were leaving the arcade. I hope you don’t mind that I got it engraved.”

“8:35?”she questioned looking at the bracelet.

“It’s the time of our first date.”

She smiled. She loved the sweet gesture. “Thanks.” She gave him a kiss on the cheek. “I love it,” she whispered.

“Anytime” he responded grabbing her hands to hold them. “Thanks for being my date tonight. I had fun.”

“Anytime” she said mocking him.

It got quiet for a couple of minutes after that. Carlos pulled her closer to him. His right hand made its way up to her mole located right by her chin. His left hand comfortably rested on her lower back. Noise coming from down the hall caused her to look away. He used his index finger to turn her head to face him. She looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and leaned in for the kiss that he’s wanted all night. Their lips met and they shared a sweet kiss. Their first kiss.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:43 pm

hey ladies
sorry i took so long to write
i hope u enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:49 pm

O.M.G. JECA THAT WAS SOOOOOO CUTE! It was amazing and I definitely waited for a REALLY AWESOME chapter!!! Kk, I'll try to write something soon, but I'm sure it wont be up till near the end of October, so bare with me!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:55 pm

lol thanks
dont worry take ur time
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 6:36 pm

Aww jeca that was a cute chapter!!
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:04 pm

Chapter 11: Until Your Mine

Miki, Jeca and Andi, woke up to the bright sun that seeped through the translucent curtains on the window.

“What a night.” Jeca mumbled as she stretched before getting up.
“You’re telling me. You got your kiss. Andi is officially dating Fernando and Bill and I agreed to be just friends.” Miki said grumpy.
“ That’s because you never said you liked him.” Andi mentioned.

“I was going to, until he said that he didn’t want to jeopardize our friendship and right after that he said he had a love interest with some blond he met the other day.” Miki explained. “Maybe he sensed that I wanted more than to be just friends. Am I really a guy repellent like honestly!”

“Chill Miki, Bill isn’t worth it.” Jeca comforted.
“ Yah, you’re right. Enough about me. What did you girls want to do today?” Miki asked
“Well…. I have to meet up with Carlos….” Jeca apologized.
Miki looked to Andi hoping she was free.

“ Sorry, Miki, Fernando wants to chill today.” Andi said.
“Great… thanks guys. I appreciate it.” Miki complained.

“We’re sorry, but we thought you’d be busy too. How about tonight we do girls night together.” Jeca mentioned.
“Don’t worry Miki, go out and explore the rest of the cruise and forget about Bill.” Andi said.

“Sure… you girls say that while you are out having the dream every girl would kill to have. Yet again, thanks. What ever, go out and have fun, I’ll probably got to the gym and then go for a swim.” Miki finally gave in.

“Cool. Cheer up. We’ll be back before 5 to have the girls night out.” Jeca informed. “By now.”

Miki waited for the girls to leave before she got changed to her gym outfit.

Meanwhile,
“YOOO MONTI!” Jose jumped on Monti’s bed.
“ You’ll never guess what I just found out.” Jose said followed by Emmanuel.
“You meant what I found out.” Emma said.
“ Okay guys spill it.” Monti said irritated.

“ Emma did you want to tell him?” Jose asked.
“No, why don’t you tell him, since you are dying to say it anyway.” Emma said.
“ Are you sure? I mean you should tell him, you heard it.” Jose continued
“ Guys if you don’t say it now you are dead! I don’t care you says it just hurry it up!” Monti said.
“Alright, Miki and Bill aren’t together. Emma heard that Bill told her that they should just be friends. I’m pretty sure she is crushed, now is your chance! “ Jose spilled.
“ Great… Now leave”
Jose and Emma left Monti to sleep, but he couldn’t go back.
“ Until your mine.” Monti whispered with excitement.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 6:37 pm

monti has a real chance now!
thats great!
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 6:00 pm

haha this is a funny chapter!! Sorry i took long to reply... i've been busy the past two weeks. Hopefully I'll my chapter will go up soon next week
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 5:52 pm

Hope you like the next chapter!! It's kinda of crappy and the lyrics are not well thought off. So here and sorry for the wait...

Chapter 12: Save my from myself

Mikelana walked around the ship trying to find something to do. She walked passed the arcade but playing video games weren’t her thing, passed the swimming pool, the lounge, and then the cafeteria. However, she officially decided to sit on the deck to write some lyrics.

‘Can’t breathe,

Can’t think

No one hears me cry

Tell my why

Nothing’s going my way.

Was I out of line?

Just save me’ Mikelana read out loud, “Eww… I hate that line”

“Are you stuck?” Monti asked behind Miki

“Yah,”

“Let me help you,” he said taking her lyrics

“Okay,” she nodded.

“How about ‘Save me from myself, you can.’ Monti said.

And it's you and no one else’ Mikelana replied right after, “ oh… I like it”

“Okay so its, Can’t breathe, Can’t think, No one hears my cry, tell me why, nothing’s going my way. Was I out of line? Save me from myself, you can. And it’s you and no one else.” Mikelana read.

“So the course you can put, ‘You’re the one I’m looking for, Should I say the truth or make a lie. I liked you from the beginning, and until the end of time. It’s just you and me babe,” Monti said getting closer and closer to Miki.

Save me from myself cause I’m falling deeply in love with you.” Monti said slowly, finally making the first move and went in for the very first kiss. The kiss was iratic and deep and Miki loved every moment of it.

“Wow,” she said as they broke up off from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:58 pm

Shocked monti finally made the move!!!!
it was about time!!!!
lol it was great
ill try to have the next chapter up soon
i have finals these next 2 weeks
so ima see if i squeeze in writing time
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:49 pm

this was the only idea i had
hope u like

Chapter 13: If the Truth Comes Out?

“Yea, wow!” thought Monti as he walked back to his room. He had successfully managed to help Miki finish her song and along the way they shared their first kiss. He was definitely proud of his accomplishments.

He really did like Miki. Not only was she pretty but they both shared a love for music. Miki likes a guy who can hold a conversation and with a subject like music he could do no wrong. That’s why the were going out tonight.

He walked into the mess of his room and found Chris, Emmanuel, and Jose playing a game of Poker.

“What are you so happy about?” asked Jose curious about Monti’s change of attitude.

“Miki and I kissed,” he replied with a huge smile on his face.

“No way!” said Emmanuel in disbelief.

“Yes way!” responded Monti as he laid down on the bed.

“How did it happen?“ questioned Jose.

Monti smiled thinking back on that moment. “Well I just saw her at the deck by herself and I decided to approach her. When I got closer to her I realized that she was writing a song and I helped her with it. As we were looking over the lyrics I kissed her.”

“I can’t believe you did.” said Emmanuel. “What happened to Bill?”

“I don’t know and it doesn’t matter. We’re going on a date tonight.” Monti informed.

Jose laughed, “You’re not wasting any more time are you?”

“Nope. I’ve wasted enough time.”

“Wasted enough time with what?” asked Carlos as he was walking into the room.

“Monti and Miki kissed and now they’re going on a date,” replied Emmanuel.

“Oh for real?” asked Carlos. “That’s what’s up,” he said as he gave Monti pound.

“Yup,” responded Monti happy.

“Have you guys ever stopped to think about what you’re going to tell these girls when they find out the truth about you?” asked Chris finally saying something. He had been quiet the whole time the guys were speaking.

No one responded.

“Cause I mean I’m sure they’re not going to feel the same when they find out. Jeca would probably kill you if she finds out you’ve been lying to her all this time,” he said to Carlos.

“Just because she doesn’t know everything about me doesn’t mean I’m lying to her. And besides, how would they find out?” questioned Carlos aggravated that Chris would even bring that subject up.

“Someone could recognize you.”

“Look, we’ll tell them when the time is right. Until then, I’m just taking it one day at a time,” Carlos replied. “And why would you even bring that up? It aint like you were ever going to tell Andi the truth about you?”

Chris didn’t respond. Carlos was right. If he was where Carlos and Monti were, he wouldn’t tell Andi the truth. He didn’t like to tell people about him until he could fully trust them. The only reason he brought the subject up was because he was jealous that he couldn’t be with Andi.

Carlos, on the other hand, just doesn’t want Jeca to know. He doesn’t want to expose her to all the craziness in his life. He really did like her and what attracted him the most to her, was that he can be his true self. The way he was before everything changed. She brought peacefulness to his life.

Monti got up slowly from the bed and started to get ready for his date. He didn’t like to lie to Miki but he knew he had to. She couldn’t know the truth just yet. Not only because then the other girls would know, but because things would be on a whole complicated level and he didn’t want that. He just wanted to get to know her better and see how things played out. He just hoped that when the truth does come out they don’t lose whatever they have.
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:44 pm

oh no... wats goin to happen next... the guys better tell the girls sooner than later
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:03 pm

Chapter 14: Better Late Then Never.

Monti took Miki out on their first date to a recording studio hidden on the lower decks. He knew it would be a little risky because no one is supposed to know "Menudo" or any celebrity uses the ship to relax while still having a job to do, but he hoped that they could progress into some sort of trust and to know she was truly right for him. However, he could not tell the guys about their date, or atleast he would lie.

The next morning Miki was all cheery, yet a bit confused as to why last night she had to lie to her friends and said they only went to sit under the stars after watching dinner. She wasn't allowed to tell them about the amazing night at the recording studio where she got the chance to sing and create the most amazing song with Monti.
Andi and Jeca didn't quite believe that Miki could be so happy by just star watching, they knew there was something more, that Miki was not saying, but they didn't bother to ambush her. It was her night.

Miki, Jeca, and Andi was supposed to meet the guys at the front of the deck to chill for the day, so they quickly got dressed and headed straight there.

"What's all the noise?" Andi asked almost as if she was talking to herself.
" I think it's probably one of those stops. The ship was scheduled to pick up more passengers today and let people off." Jeca replied.
"So... where are we then?" Miki questioned.
" No idea, but we could someone at the front." Jeca said.

The girls started to quicken their pace with curiosity building up inside them.

As they approached the front of the ship the noises got louder.
"MENUDO... MENUDO!" The noise floated in the air.
"AH!!!! CARLOS!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! MARRY ME!!!" Another almost as clear as a silent room and a glass falling to the floow.
"Carlos?" Jeca mummbled. She closed her eyes and pushed the thought that the 'Carlos' that was being shouted at was not 'her' Carlos.
She laughed under her breathe at the thought of 'her' Carlos.
"MONTI!, CHRIS!"

"JOSE! CARLOS!"
"AH!!! EMMA!"

Their names were being yelled, tossing in the air.

"What the heck is going on?" Andi was fed up now.
The girls held each other close and broke through the crowd.
" I knew this wasn't a good idea to tell the girls to meet us up here." Chris said.
"Maybe they wont come?" said Emmanuel
" Sure they wont, there are screaming girls here yelling out names." said Jose

The guys were surrounded by body guards and the girls tried to touch them.
"Who knew they were letting passengers on in Florida, I mean it probably leaked out that Menudo was on the cruise?!" Carlos said, through it wasn't a question.

"We better get out of here before the girls get here and find out." said Monti.

"Excuse me? find out what?" Miki silenced the crowd as the girls decided to step out from the head wave building up from the many bodies.
Jeca looked at Miki as if she was saying 'what the heck are you doing?'
But Miki ignored her. She didn't care what people thought, she was sick of listening to the guys rant about them like they were some yo-yo being bounced up and down on a string.

"Well???" Miki demanded for an answer but the boys looked stunned.
The girls felt burning eyes from the girls that stood behind them.

Miki was impatient when it came to boys and so was Andi.
"Whatever, don't hold your breathe. I'm leaving." Miki scowled.
"Wait... what?" Monti called after her.
"Jeca..." Carlos said.
"You deserve whats coming." Jeca said
Andi left without hesitation following after Miki.
"But where are you going?" Monti wanted to follow but by just taking a step the crowd shifted with him and the guards pulled him back.

"We're getting off the cruise." Miki said.
Andi and Jeca froze. "What?" they said in unison.
"Hey you don't have to come, but I'm not staying on this cruise with screaming girls and Menudo." Miki said.

The guys knew she pulled everything that was happened to realized they were Menudo.

"But where are we going to stay?" Andi asked.
"Don't worry about it. I got it covered, now lets get our stuff and get off this boat." Jeca replied instead.

The girls quickly got all their stuff packed and just in time they got off the cruise and didn't come back on.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:23 pm

well i wanna see how the MENUDO guys are going to fix that problem
thats if they ever find us again
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:00 pm

upz
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:53 pm

Omg i'm so sorry i was so busy and then i guess i totally forgot.. Here is the next chapter. It's not that long though.

Chapter 15: Uh-oh

The girls had no plan on heading back to the boat because of their drama with the band ‘Menudo.’ Carlos and Monti didn’t tell Jeca and Miki the truth. And well honesty is the best policy in a relationship. Isn’t it? The girls went scouting to find a hotel to sleep for the night.

“Ughh…. I can’t believe them,” said Miki.
“I hate them,” said Jeca.
“Guys, you can’t be really mad at them for not telling you the truth. I think they didn’t want you guys to play them. Even if they tell you who they are,” said Andi.

“You’re just saying that cause your dating Fernando Torres,” exclaimed Jeca.
“No, that’s not it,” she said and the girls looked at each other.

“Fernando,” yelled all of them.

“Crap, how can I forget about Fernando,” Andi said, “I’m so stupid. Guys we need to get back on that boat.”
“It’s too late,” said Miki, “the boat left 4 hours ago.”
“Oh man,” Andi said sitting on the floor, “how could I just ditch him like that,”
“Just give him a call to explain what happen,” Jeca replied.

Andi called him a couple of time but he wouldn’t answer his phone. It’s like he’s ignoring her. Wouldn’t he call her to see where she is? She’s been missing for four hours already.

“I’m the worst girlfriend ever,” she said.
“No your not,” Jeca said.
“Will find away to get on that boat again,” said Miki.
“Were sorry for storming out,” said Jeca.
“It’s alright, lets just get something to eat. I’ll explain it to him later,” Andi said.

The girls headed to ihop for dinner, everything was going smooth until……

“You,” Jeca yelled bumping into someone familiar.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:25 pm

didnt mean to rush u into writing....i was just rereading
why didnt fernando answer his phone?
what was he up to?
and who did i bump into?
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Chapter 16: Found

“You,” Jeca yelled bumping into someone familiar.

“Yea me,” responded Alec. “It’s about time I find you girls. We’ve all been looking for you like crazy.”

“What exactly do you mean by we?” asked Miki.

“Bill, Fernando, Menudo.”

“Oh my God. Just what we needed,” replied Jeca sarcastically. She was not happy at all.

“Well whether you needed it or not it’s a good thing that I found you three. We had until tonight to find you before Fernando called your dad AndI, to tell him that you all got off the boat without telling anyone. You’re lucky I saw you leaving. I told the guys and we decided to find you.”

Jeca rolled her eyes annoyed with Alec’s “I-just-saved-your-ass-from-getting-in-trouble” attitude.

“Good thing you found us then.” replied AndI. Her dad didn’t even cross her mind until now. She definitely would’ve been in trouble if he found out.

“Yea, now let’s go,” he demanded.

“Uh, I’m not going anywhere with you,” said Miki. There was no way she was leaving with Alec. Especially if Menudo was involved with the search party.

“Me neither,” agreed Jeca.

Alec looked at Miki and Jeca surprised by their reaction. He looked at AndI hoping that he can convince them to come.

“Sorry Alec,” AndI said apologetically. As much as she wanted to see Fernando and explain to what happened, she wasn’t about to leave her friends behind.

“What am I suppose to tell them?” asked Alec getting mad.

“The truth!” responded Jeca. “You found us and we refused to go with you.”

“Tell them not to worry. We’re fine.” Miki said bitterly. She was beginning to regret ever meeting Menudo.

“And tell Fernando I’ll call him,” said AndI.

“I can’t believe you three. You’re not even taking into consideration that we all left the cruise ship worried about you. That something bad would happen to you,” Alec said.

“We’re big girls. We know how to take care of ourselves,” responded Jeca.

“This is some bullshit,” he said before walking away.

“So what do we do now?” asked Jeca. Their plan of staying in Miami for the rest of the trip and returning to New York just in time to make it seem like they were getting off the cruise, may not work now.

“I don’t know,” said Miki. “But AndI you could go with Fernando if you want.”

“Yea, we don’t want to cause you any problems with him,” replied Jeca.

“How about we figure out what we’re going to do and then I’ll go with Fernando,” she responded.

“Ok,” Miki and Jeca agreed.

The girls talked everything through and decided that they were going to stay in Miami. Alec, Bill and Fernando were allowed to hang out with them if they wanted to. But the rest were out of the question.

Menudo already ruined their vacation once, they were not about to let them ruin what was left of it.
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Oh no watz going to happen now???
There looking for us... uhoh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2