Menudo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

[Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group Empty
PostSubject: [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group   [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:45 pm

Hey, okay so some of the members on the forum decided that they wanted to write a group fan fiction.

Prologue:
Menudo just finished their third tour of "Slime Across America" and Johnny Wright has decided to give the guys a three day break to spend with their family. Once the guys go their seperate way, Jose meets up with his older sister, Mikelana who is 17 turning 18 in two days. This gave Jose the chance to reconnect with his sister.
However, when the guys come back from their breaks and are ready to work on their third single after Lost the guys run into a girl at Kitson where Jose was dared to ask for her number. Her name was Christina. The problem Christina has running through her mind is should she get to know him? She was seeing this guy at school, but he didn't seem like he wanted a relationship at all, which made her really confused.
Christina kept it a secret from the guys and decided to hang out with them for the day. This made it harder for Jose to spend time with her Sister, afterall that's why he invited Mikelana to join him back in Florida. Mikelana felt left out, but Carlos seemed to distract her. She felt something for him, but it didn't seem like he felt the same way. He was too caught up in the world of his fans and the lovely ladies cheering his name.

Okay, so that is the main plot of the opening story and when we get more people, it can continue on.

All we need now is a Fan Fiction Title.
Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group   [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:32 pm

Umm.. Let see, how about
Truth Or Dare.
That's the first thing that came into mind,
I'll think of other names.
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group   [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:20 pm

hehehe. That's a cool name!

I was thinking Stuff Happens. It's vague but that was the first thing that popped up in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group   [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:13 pm

jeje thanks Smile

Oh thats a good name too,
and it fits, bcuz Stuff Happens :] lol
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group   [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:52 pm

Okay, so stuff Happens?

Chapter 1 will be Truth or Dare.

I have to start writing it but I have like no time, I'm always out of the house! :'( Hopefully Thursday. If not then Sunday because I'm out on Friday and Tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group   [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:48 am

this sounds good....can i join?
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group   [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:12 pm

Definitely! Anyone can.
Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group   [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:07 pm

Yeah The title is going to be Stuff Happens. :]]

Okay sounds good..

oh yay jeje Can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group   [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:33 pm

ok then ill be with monti
cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group   [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:08 pm

lol i'm in it too! lol! i call chris
Back to top Go down
https://menudo.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group   [Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group Empty

Back to top Go down

[Titleless]: First Fan Fiction as a group
Page 1 of 1