Menudo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] Empty
PostSubject: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 7:35 pm

Prologue:

Menudo just finished their third tour of "Slime Across America" and Johnny Wright has decided to give the guys a three day break to spend with their family. Once the guys go their seperate way, Jose meets up with his older sister, Mikelana who is 17 turning 18 in two days. This gave Jose the chance to reconnect with his sister.

However, when the guys come back from their breaks and are ready to work on their third single after Lost the guys run into a girl at Kitson where Jose was dared to ask for her number. Her name was Christina. The problem Christina has running through her mind is should she get to know him? She was seeing this guy at school, but he didn't seem like he wanted a relationship at all, which made her really confused.

Christina kept it a secret from the guys and decided to hang out with them for the day. This made it harder for Jose to spend time with her Sister, afterall that's why he invited Mikelana to join him back in Florida. Mikelana felt left out, but Carlos seemed to distract her. She felt something for him, but it didn't seem like he felt the same way. He was too caught up in the world of his fans and the lovely ladies cheering his name.

Members:

Mikelana w/ Carlos
Jeca w/ Monti
Christina w/ Jose
Andi w/ Chris
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 3:17 pm

Chapter 1: Truth or Dare

“Congratulations on another successful tour boys!” Johnny’s voice appeared at the door of Menudo’s dressing room.

The boys cheered followed by the other staff members. “ So the plan now is for you guys to work on another single. But I think you all deserve a break, therefore use it wisely, because you only have three days to relax.”

With that said, everyone but Jose decided to hang and relax in Florida where they are currently staying. Instead Jose decided to fly out to California to meet with his second eldest sister, Mikelana. After Jose left his hometown because of Menudo, Mikelana moved to California to pursue her career in singing, which made it really hard for them to keep in touch.

“ I’ll see you guys in 3 days, possibly early. It depends.” Jose waved good-bye and left the flat where they all lived.

Within hours he arrived at the LAX airport and looked for his sister.

Mikelana’s point of view:

I parked my car at the LAX airport and anxiously walked to the baggage claim section. I couldn’t wait to see my little brother. I missed him so much; even thinking about him makes me want to cry. In seconds I saw him walking in the crowd. His blond spiky hair and those sunglasses stood out and immediately I knew it was him.

I suddenly got so excited I screamed his name. “JOSE!”

My face lit up and I ran into his arms. “Hey little bro.” Yes… he smelt like my little Jose.

“Hey Miki. Wow…. Boy, you’ve changed.” He mentioned. I gave him a little giggle. “So have you. You are no longer the sensible looking one. Anyway, come on, let’s go to my house so we can talk.”

It only took about 30 minutes for us to get to my house. I lived on the hills of Hollywood and it’s a beautiful place to live.

“So how have you been?” I asked going through the fridge to get some drinks.

“Busy.” Was the only word he said. I looked at him and questioned with my eyes. “Well, we do have little breaks here and there and I do have fun, but sometimes I need space.”

“Space? Jose, seriously… what’s wrong? You always have your space.” I didn’t buy his, ‘I need space’ nonsense. When he is cranky, no one wants to be near him.

“ Fine, but I don’t want to sound corny… I miss you.” He finally admitted.

“Aww…. Jose…. I miss you too, loser. Obviously. You’re my baby brother, how could I not?”

“Well… because you didn’t want to move to Florida with me, especially since mom and dad told you to, but you didn’t even tell us why you didn’t want to move to Florida. You just said you are moving to California. Even when I called to tell you to come and visit or when the guys and I go on tour in California, you can’t even come. So what is really the problem?” Jose was really letting his feelings out. I was stunned.

“Uh… It’s not that I don’t want to move to Florida with you, I wanted to try and get a career without being known as the older sister of Jose from Menudo. Plus, if I do live in Florida, I’ll distract you from working on your music.” I explained.

“So why didn’t you come to our concerts when we were in California?” He questioned.

“ Because I didn’t think it was a good idea for me to be in your way of fame. Especially if I show up, I’ll cause a scene. Jose, you have to understand I’m trying to help your career.” I said hoping he wouldn’t make this difficult.

“Okay, fine, but we aren’t going on tour and we are going to work on our new single, so could you please come back with me for just a week, maybe even a month?? So we can catch up with things?” I hated when he gave me that puppy face. He still had his childish look.

“Okay, look. If I put my music on hold for a month and I come back with you, it is only to help you stay focus on your music and we can get to know each other. I do not plan on showing up at your concerts.” I made an offer.

“No, I’ll agree with everything, but we aren’t doing any concerts in California. Maybe Florida, so you have to come. Just come to at least four.” He smiled.

“One.” I said

“ Two. Final offer.” He said.

“ Fine. Two. ONLY two.” I agreed

“Deal.” He said and we shook on it.

“ So I’m guessing I should be buying plane tickets now?” I asked.

“Well… Yes. I think it’s best if we leave tomorrow.” Jose said.

“Tomorrow?! But you just got here.”

“So? You agreed. One month starting tomorrow.”

I couldn’t argue with him anymore, so we sat down and bought two plane tickets for Florida. The next thing I know I was flying out of California and to Florida.

“ I called the guys, and they are going to meet us at Kitson.” Jose said as we walked out of the airport and into a car. “What about our luggage?” I asked. “It will be at our house.” He simply said.

The car ride was pretty fast because Jose and I updated ourselves with our separate lives. He was intrigued to hear about my career and so was I about his.

“Hey Jose.” Mentioned Monti as we got out of the car.

“Hey, you guys remember my sister Mikelana.” He motioned to me. “Mikelana, you remember Monti, Chris, Carlos and Emmanuel.”

“Yes. Nice to see you guys again.” I greeted them.

“ So why are we at Kitson?” I asked.

“ We wanted to go shopping since we barely have anytime to.” Carlos said.

Jose’s point of view:

We walked around the store and I was apparently in someone’s ways. “Excuse Me.” I heard from behind me. “Oh I’m sorry.” I said and moved aside.

I watched as she walked away and soon I was scared by the sudden appearance of Carlos.

“She’s hot. You should totally ask for her number.” He said.

“ No way.” I disagreed.

“What? What happened?” Monti said, overhearing part of the conversation.

“Jose was eyeing that girl over there and I told him to ask for her number.” Carlos repeated.

“Oh, you should totally do that.” Monti agreed

“No, I’m not going to. What if she is dating someone?” I asked

“ Well, you never know until you try.” Carlos spoke.

“No… forget it. I’m not doing it.”

“I dare you to.” Carlos said.

“What? I don’t do dares.” I said.

“Okay, well I dare you to ask her for her number. If she gives it to you, I’ll treat you out for dinner and if not you treat me out for dinner.” Carlos said.

“What’s the point in that? We don’t even pay for dinner. I got a better bet. If she gives me her number, you are not going to ask my sister out and if she doesn’t that you can.” I said

“What are you talking about?” I saw his face trying to dodge the subject.

“I know you were eyeing my sister too you know. You did that the first day you saw her on Making Menudo and you are doing it again when you saw her come out of the car.” I mentioned.

“Fine. Deal.” Carlos agreed.

I left the guys and walked towards the girl.

“Hi. My name is Jose and yours?” I asked.

“Christina.” She said softly. “I’m sorry, but I was wondering… Well… I know this is sudden, but um… could I get your phone number? Maybe we could go out for a drink.”
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:23 pm

that was great....i loved it
is there a specific order that we're writing in?
Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:27 pm

That was great, :]
I loved it
great job ..
So who's going next?
:\
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Well... it doesn't matter but maybe it's best to do the order. So between the two of you, who ever has time can write the next part up. Andi will write it after the both of you.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:48 pm

ill go next if chelita doesnt mind
Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:53 pm

No I don't mind at all Jeca go for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:54 pm

ok then ima go next
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 5:19 pm

I think it will be better if we give each other alittle profile about ourself so when we write it we have a general idea of each character and how they are. Like there nikname, fullname, personality, style.. those they of things!! if you guys want to but so far this stories is good
Back to top Go down
https://menudo.forummotion.com
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:53 pm

I agree, I think we should do that, so when we write our chapters they can actually go with the way each of us are.
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:01 pm

Awesome idea!

Okay so here is my profile.

Name: Mikelana
Nickname: Miki
Style: Urban Outfitter/American Eagle
Look: Medium light brown hair with a tint of blond. 5'5.
Personality: Smart, Creative, LOVES music, Active and Talkative.

I think this fan fiction should probably be a closed fan fiction, which means we are the only writers. Or else this will be confusing because everyone would want to have a menudo member and it will be hard to keep up with the story.
That is what I think. If not we could still keep it open for new comers.
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:43 pm

Name: Audrey
Nickname: Andi
Style: I layer my clothing alot. Garage/ Wet Seal/ Forever 21
Look: long brown hair, bangs pushed to the side, um... i'm 5'4
Personality: Atheletic[i love to play and watch soccer, favourite sport of all time and i also play field hockey.. ], Smart, Shy at first but once i'm comfortable i won't shut up, I love music [ i usually make my own beats] and i think that's it.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Name: Jessica
Nick: Jeca
Style: Comfortable. love jeans and shorts. dislike heels, skirts, and dresses
Look: long brown layered hair and im 5'2
Personality: Shy, smart, lazy, love to laugh and listen to music, honest, a lil crazy at times
Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:53 am

Name:Christina
Nick:Chelita
Style: Casual. where jeans all the time, & shorts. Always like to match. Not really a dress type of girl, but girly look in a way.
Look:long brown hair, white complected, bangs. I'm 5'5.
Personality: Shy when I met a person for the first time, but then crazy and loud when I feel in a comfortable zone, Love to listen to music, really a caring type of person that is always looking out for the people I loves even when sometimes I know they can take care of them self's. I'm very divers in my taste in music & clothes. I love coffee
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:22 pm

Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:10 pm

Chapter 2: Taking A Chance

Jose:…could I get your phone number? Maybe we could go out for a drink.

Christina: *fidgeting with her fingers* Ummm…

Christina POV
Ok you don’t have time to think. So think quickly. Yes or no. Yes or no. Yes or-ugh forget this!

Christina: Ummm sure.

Jose: *smiles and he gives her his phone* Ok just put your number in.

*Christina smiles nervously*

Jose: You have a nice smile.

Christina: *smiles again* Thank you. Here *gives the phone back*

Jose: Thanks. I have to go now. I’ll call you tonight?

Christina: Yea sure.

Jose: Ok. It was nice to meet you Christina.

Christina: *smiles* It was nice to meet you too Jose.

Jose: Bye.

Christina: Bye.

*they go their separate ways*

Jose POV
I walked to where Carlos and Monti were at with a huge smile on my face.

Jose: Guess who’s not going to be dating my sister.

Carlos: She gave you her number?

Jose: Yup

Monti: What’s her name?

Jose: Christina. I’m going to call her tonight. Maybe we could hang out or something.

Carlos: That wasn’t part of the deal.

Jose: So what. I want to get to know her. Oh yea, please don’t tell my sister that we made a bet?

Monti: Why not?

Jose: Because I don’t want her to know that the bet was if I got Christina’s number then Carlos couldn’t date her. That’s kind of messed up don’t you think?

Monti: Ok I won’t say a thing.

*Jose and Monti look at Carlos*

Carlos: What?! I’m not going to say anything.

Jose: Ok. Now lets go look for the others.

----------

Christina POV

I walked into my house exhausted from an six hour work shift. As I was walking to the kitchen to get something to drink my phone rung indicating I had received a text. It was from Berto, a guy from school. I didn’t text him back because he wasn’t important at the moment. Plus he confuses me and the last thing I want after a long day at work is to be even more confused.

You see Berto and I have been on two dates. I had a great time with him on those dates. We went out for dinner and a movie, conversation was great, there definitely was some kind of chemistry present. The only thing is that I can’t quite figure him out. He sends me a lot of mixed signals. Sometimes I feel like he doesn’t want to be in a relationship which is fine by me just as long as he lets me know what’s up. But then there are others time where I think, if he doesn’t want to be in a relationship then why would he be asking me out on dates?

Ugh! You see why this is so confusing?

*phone rings*

I don’t know this number. Lets see who it is.

Christina: *answers* Hello?

Person: Hey! Is this Christina?

Christina: Yea. Who’s this?

Person: Hey Christina! It’s Jose, they guy from Kitson.

Christina: *smiles* Oh! Hey, what’s up?

Jose: Nothing really. Just bored. What you up to?

Christina: Relaxing, it was a long day at work.

Jose: You like working there?

Christina: It’s alright. Sure beats sitting at home doing nothing.

We kept talking for a while when he asked me if I wanted to hang out with him.

Jose: What are you doing tomorrow?

Christina: Nothing as of yet.

Jose: Would you like to come hang out with me tomorrow?

Christina: Ummm sure. Is it alright that I bring a friend?

Jose: Yea sure I don’t mind.

Christina: Ok so tomorrow it is.

We talked for a while more about tomorrow's plan and then hung up. Jose seems like a very nice person. I like that he has a job. It shows that he’s responsible. Even though I just met him today I’m taking a chance by hanging out with him.

But I’m not taking too much of a chance that’s why I asked if I could bring a friend. I called my friend Jeca to ask her if she was available and wanted to hang out. She accepted the invitation and I was relieved. Because if she didn’t then I would be all shy and nervous hanging around Jose, who by the way didn’t even ask me if I had a boyfriend. I guess that he automatically assumed that I was single since I gave him number. And until I figure out what’s the status with Berto I’m not going to tell Jose about him.

Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:55 pm

AWWW... Awesome!

I love this chapter. Poor Jose! there is a secret about the girl he plans on getting to know... his sister is going to kill him about the bet when/if she ever finds out and his mind is not thinking about spending time with his sister.

Oh boy... I need MORE! Can't wait! This is exciting.
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:58 pm

omg this whole bet thing is so funny lol!! Can't wait till Christina figures out that it was a bet and that jose bet with Carlos.. lol

Can't wait for the next chapter... Whose wrting the next one??? If nobody is then i'll do it!! Or am i the last person to write the chapter?
Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 am

This was really great
I loved it :]

ohh :[ who this is just secrets all over the place.
I wonder what is going to happen when everything is
out in the open :/

Well Andi if you want you could go,
I'll go after you sounds good??
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:35 pm

Chapter 3: Sleeping Beauty

After the call Jose made to Christina, he realizes that he was suppose to hang out with his sister Mikelana. But early in the morning he decided to leave her a note, saying…

Sorry if you were looking for me sis. I went out with Monti. I’ll be back at 4:00 so we could hang out then. PROMISE!
Plus I didn’t want to wake you up.
Love your little bro,
Jose B.
P.S Stay away from Carlos

Christina was very anxious to meet Jose again, she couldn’t sleep but knowing that seeing him again wills relief her pain of boredom. She got ready in the morning however, in an unusual way: she woke up at 6 am, 5 hours early before Jose takes her out for lunch, when she usually wakes up at 9. She did everything a girls needs to do before leaving the house: wash her face, brush her teeth and you know the rest. However, today was a little different, instead of drinking one cup of coffee on a regular day or even two cups of coffee when she gets ready to meet Betro. This time she drank three cups of coffee for breakfast, without even knowing that she did that. After all the amount of coffee Christina drank, Jeca finally showed up in front of her doorstep at 9:00 thinking that they were leaving at 9:30.

“Hey girl,” Jessica said giving Christina a hug.

“Hey, thanks for hanging out this early in the morning,” Christina replied.

“No problem so who are we hanging with this time,” Jeca said raising her eye brows a couple of time. Christina told Jeca the whole entire story from Jose asking for her number to calling her during the middle of the night, with every “exciting’ little bit of detail that had to be told. However, it wasn’t quite long of the story, by the time the clock hit 9:40 the story had finally finished.

“So where are they?” Jeca asked looking at the clock.

“I don’t know, probably running late,” Christina said with a smile on her face. 20 minutes has gone by and Jeca is starting to be impatient
“Dude, What if they stood us up, it’s already been 30 minutes,” she said with a furious tone in her voice.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you that, there coming at 11” Christina laugh, finally telling her the truth.

“What,” she yelled, “I could have slept in, why didn’t you tell me?”

“Well, if I did tell you then you would have come at 10:30 and I wouldn’t have anybody to talk to,” Christina laughs again, “I’m sorry, I’ll buy you anything you want that’s under 20 bucks,”

“Fine,” Jessica said knowing that Christina is being cheep with her money since she works at Kitson. The two girls decided to watch the movie, ‘Star Dust’ while they wait for the guys. Jeca had seen the movie seven times. But now the eight times she had fallen deeply to sleep. As time passes by, the door bell finally rings and Christina quietly ran to the door.

“Hey,” Jose said.

“Hey,” she replied back giving him a hug. She looks behind his shoulder noticing that there is a tall boy, with brown hair that looks quiet older than Jose.

“Christina this is Monti,” he said looking at him, “He my chauffeur,” and then Monti gave out a big smirk.

“Hi, I’m Monti, and I’m not his chauffeur. I’m going to drive you guys around since my friend Jose can’t drive for shit,” he said shaking Christina’s hand.

“Ay,” yelled out Jose, “I didn’t even get my license yet,”

“Okay well, would you like to come in the house for a while,” Christina said trying to break up the small little fight. The boys headed towards the living room and Monti spotted a girl sleeping peacefully on the couch.

“Oh look, Monti. There’s your sleeping beauty,” Jose laughed knowing that Monti thinks she’s cute since he made a weird face that always show that he has ‘interest’ in someone.

“Shut up,” Monti said nudging Jose.

“Shit Jeca still sleeping,” Christina said walking towards her and was about to wake her up until Monti interrupted.

“Don’t wake her up,” Monti said, “she looks tired, let her sleep,”

“But aren’t we suppose to go out,” Christina said.

“Yah Monti, I’m hungry, “Jose said rubbing his stomach.

“We can’t just leave her here,” Christina replied.

“How about I carry her to the car and then when we arrive at Ihop will wake her up,” Monti suggested.

“Sure,” Jose said ready to leave, “Hurry up, I’ll meet you guy in the car.” Monti quickly lifted Jeca up and walks out of the door towards the car, while Christina locked the door. Monti couldn’t help notice that Jeca has the most beautiful lips he has ever seen. Then all of a sudden she wakes up with confusion in her eyes scaring Monti.

“Who the hell are you and why the hell are you carrying me?” Jeca yelled and Monti suddenly dropped her on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:26 pm

lol... Monti is in for a surprise!!! Can't wait for more!!! I wonder what I would think when I see that Jose left me a note and said P.S Stay Away From Carlos.

Hum.... *Waiting Patiently for the next chapter*
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm

lmao i love it
the ps note was hilarious
and how in the world
monti gon drop me????

cant wait for the next chapter
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:58 pm

lol Jeca, that was hilarious! If someone dropped me I would've gotten back up and slapped the person! muhahaha. But then again, if it was Monti carrying me I probably would've freaked out and fainted. tongue
Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:20 pm

Oh this was a great
I enjoyed this so much!
I loved it
jaja poor Jeca dropped my Monti
lmao
:/

Whoa I wonder will Mikelana listen to
Jose's P.S or not?? Rolling Eyes lol

jeje Me next Very Happy

I'll post as soon as i can :]
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:25 pm

LMAO I KNOW RIGHT....HE JUST DROPPED ME
WHEN I READ THAT I WAS CRACKIN UP
I WONDER HOW IM GOIN TO REACT
TAKE UR TIME CHELITA NO PRESSURE
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:42 pm

yah i was wondering too!! I wanna kno what happens next lol!
Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:47 pm

Chapter 4:So Who are you really?

Christina turned to me at the sound of a thump hitting the floor and realize Monti had dropped Jeca.

"Jeca!" Christina yelled and ran to help her up, "Monti how could you drop her." she said stretching her hand out in help of Jeca.

"I'm so sorry." Monti said apologetic.

"What the hell! who the hell is this and why was he caring me?" yelled Jeca angry.

"I'm sorry I didn't think you'd wake up." said Christina ignoring her question.

"Ugh," Jeca then turned to look at Monti and said, "Why where you caring me?"

"Well because, umm you where asleep and we though we'd let you sleep till we got to Ihop." replied Monti embarrassed.

Sighing Jeca said, "Why didn't you guys just wake me?"

"I was going to but Monti offered and you seemed tired." replied Christina.

Jeca was going to yell at Christina some more for letting some stranger to Cary her without her permission but was quickly interrupted by Jose's Voice.

"What happen?" he curiously asked.

"Your friend dropped mine." replied Christina.

"You dropped her Monti, you knuckle head." he said.

"It was an accident she startled me when she woke up and asked why I was caring her." replied Monti in his defense.

"So you dropped me?" said Jaca irritated.

"I said I was sorry It was an accident, how can I make this out to you? Anything you want." offered Monti.

"Ugh there's nothing you can do to make it up to me." said Jeca defensibly.

"Don't worry about it, she'll get over it." Christina said pulling Jeca away from the guys.

"What are you doing?" asked Christina.

"What?" asked Jeca confused.

"He likes you foo and your over here chewing his butt off for dropping you."

"Well he dropped me, and it hurt." replied Jeca.

"He's cute, and he seems to like you give him a chance. Plus I like his friend." Christina admitted with a small grin.

"Fine! just because you like his friend," Jeca said turning to look at the guys, "And he is kinda cute."

"Ah, Yes that's the sprite come on there waiting."

The girls walked back to the guys and told them they where ready to go.
Monti drove, Jose sat up front with him because Monti felt so bad for dropping Jeca he didn't want her up there with him and Christina didn't mind she was kinda worried to be close to Jose he made her nervous; more than usual.

"We're here." said Monti turning off the engine.

"Good I'm starving." Jose repeated once again.

They got out of the car and walked into Ihop getting a corner booth near a window Christina sat and Jose sat next to her, Jeca sat across from her making Monti the one on the edge of the seat. They got there menus and began to look for what looked taste when two girls walked up to them.

Shyly the older girl asked, "Are you Jose & Monti from menudo?"

Monti and Jose smilied politely and nodded.

"Can we get you autographs." said the other.

"With pleasure." replied Monti.

They got there autographs, and when on there way. Leaving Christina and Jeca with curiosity who where they for people to want there autographs.

"So who are you really?" asked Christina.

Jose turned to look at Monti and with a smile they both turned back at the girls and said, "We're Menudo."

With an angry look Jeca said, "Menudo? what are you talking about you're food?"

Monti couldn't help but laugh at her comment and said, "No, we're Menudo the band."

"There's a band name Menudo?" asked Christina.

"Yeah, look Menudo is a legendary Latin band it's been around for some time." explained Jose.

"Okay, well how are you part of this band?" asked Jaca.

While they where at Ihop back at home with the his Jose's older sister and the rest of the guys Carlos was taking advantage of Jose's absence
and trying to get close to Mikelana.

Carlos has woken up before anyone else at the house, he walked into the kitchen where he found a note form Jose to Mikelana.
As he read it he nodded and told him self, "I can't believe this guy actually told his sister to stay away from me."

"Carlos are you talking to your self again?" said Mikelana from behind.
Quickly reacting and putting the note into his pocket Carlos turned and smiling said, "Miki, I though you where still asleep?"

"No I've been awake for a while but I'm looking for Jose have you seen him?" asked Mikelana.

"Umm.. No I'm sorry, wait yeah I hear him leave early this morning with Monti. " replied Carlos. Which wasn't a complete lie Jose has left early in the morning with Monti.

"Well that sucks, What am I suppose to do here by my self. I came for him and he leaves me here alone." complained Mikelana.

"Hey I'm here your not all alone." said Carlos, "I'll treat you to breakfast if you liked and maybe after words we can hang out maybe be go site seeing."

Mikelana stood quite for a moment thinking of what to respond when Carlos said, "Unless you would rather stay in all day doing nothing."

"No, no I'll go with you it'll be fun." replied Mikelana.

Carlos and Mikelana got read to go out for breakfast, and then a day out just the two of them. Carlos was please with him self, Jose's plan to keep his sister away from Carlos hadn't work they where now going out to eat and hang out all day.

Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:48 pm

I'm sorry it wasn't the best chapter ever
:\ it was quite dull but I just couldn't think of what to write :[
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:49 pm

No it was good!!! I liked when Carlos took the note and when Jeca and Monti were fighting! I could picture it and it was FUNNY. XD This is soo cool, I could totally picture a high climax... oh and we have to add Emma in there somehow hehehe. I feel bad, he isn't in it. :'( Oh well... I'll be writing the next one, so I'll add him in!
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:06 pm

That chapter was awesome!! lol!! Ohh carlos is going to be in big trouble now! lol! Can't wait for the next one!
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:01 pm

that was good
carlos is slick
i wonder how jose is gonna react when he finds out
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:48 pm

Hahaha... he definitely is slick, Jeca...
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:36 pm

Chapter 5: Instant Karma

I didn’t know what was going on with Jose. He wanted me to spend time with him yet he ran off with Monti? To do what? I’m very appreciative that Carlos took his own time to spend it with me. I knew he didn’t have to but I guess he felt bad that Jose just took off without a word. He is truly a nice guy, I have to admit. However, I still doubt his personality. Even in Making Menudo when the guys were on the beach they were all obsessed with the ladies so I guess I’m sort of the same thing to him. Just another girl, but I’m cool with that. I didn’t come here to kindle a relationship with anyone but my brother.

“You okay, ma?” I heard his voice which snapped me back from my train of thought. “Yah, I’m fine. Just thinking, but thanks for asking.” I smiled a reassuring smile. “Cool, so how long do you plan on staying in Miami?” he asked. “A month. I think… it just depends on my brother… and also my work. If I need to go back for a show I need to leave….” I paused thinking of something to say because I felt the silence that was about to arise. “So, you and the guys are going back into the studio tomorrow? What time?” I wondered. “Well, Johnny wanted us to start early and hopefully finish it quickly, because we need to start up another tour. This will help continue our fan base without having it die down.”

Suddenly I felt my jean pocket vibrate and then seconds later my ring tone played. “Hello?” I asked even though I knew it was Jose from my caller display. “Miki, I’m so sorry. I had to run an errand and Monti had to drive me, but I’m coming back now. “ For some reason, I felt like there was a lie in the way he was saying ‘an errand’. “ It’s okay, I’m here with Car…” I was stopped when I saw Carlos’ arms fly up in the air like he was insane. “Hold on…” I said, then I did the obvious and covered the phone. “What?” I asked him. “ Oh… look there is Emma!” He mumbled and I turned around.

“ Oh hey Emma! Where have you been?” I asked, realizing that I haven’t seen him or Chris since the last time at Kitson. Speaking of Chris, he walked through the door with some girl. Were they dating? They looked content as their hands intertwined. “Hey Chris.” I waved and he noticed.

“Hey guys, what are you doing here?” Emma asked. “Well… we had nothing to do and everyone was gone. Plus we weren’t going to stay in our rooms and do nothing while everyone is out having all the fun.” Carlos added.

“Oh okay, well this is Andi. She’s my best friend and my girlfriend. “Chris introduced. She was pretty and she sort of looked like Chris. Not in the way where they could be siblings but in a way that when you walk down the street, you would know they were together. “Nice to meet you, Andi. I’m Mikelana and this is Carlos. “ I spoke. “Mikelana is Jose’s older sister.” Emma mentioned.

“Cool, you do look a lot like him.” She complimented. “Thanks, so how long have you and Chris been together?” I asked a bit curious. They were a bit too young to look like they were in ‘love’. “ Well, we’ve been only dating each other for two months, but we recently made it official last week.” Chris answered. “ Chris and the guys didn’t want to make it public, so technically we aren’t dating, but we’re best friends. “ Andi clarified. “Yes… that is right. It’s not good to date in the entertainment business. Been there and I know how it turns out. Even ask Jose. Poor kid he was in the middle because I had no one to turn especially when the paparazzi would say stupid rumors about me and my ex. I won’t be doing that for a while and if I do manage to find someone, I’m definitely keeping it on the down low. “

“Wow… that’s good to know. Atleast we can be prepared for anything if our relationship starts to leak.” Andi said. “So where is Jose and Monti anyway?” Emma intruded.

“Oh oops.” I realized that I left Jose on the phone. “Hello? Jose?” I asked to make sure he was still there.
“About time, where’d you go?” he asked. “Oh, I’m with Carlos, Emmanuel, Chris and Andi. We’re at Jack in the box.” I finally answered his question. “Cool. Anyway, I’ll be home in a few minutes. Monti and I will meet you there.” He decided.
We all left ‘Jack in the box ‘and went straight home.

Christina’s point of view:

Jeca and I were having fun with the guys, but Jose realized the time and decided to call his sister. I heard the conversation, but he was put on hold. I could tell he was regretting something, but I decided it was none of my business. I watched as he hung up and Jeca and Monti were in deep conversation. Atleast one of us was pulling it off.
“So, what’s happening?” Monti said once Jose placed his phone in his pocket. “Well… we have to head home, but it was truly nice meeting you girls.” He said. For some reason, I knew he was going to say that. I didn’t have faith in us going anywhere. Maybe we could be friends, after all I still might be in a relationship with Berto. If I am, I definitely don’t want to mess it up. He’s a good guy and I see potential in our future. Plus Jose was a random stranger. I’m glad he found interest in me. It boosted up my confidence.

“That’s okay, we had fun. Maybe we could meet up sometime.” Jeca said. “Yes definitely, but it probably won’t be for a while, since we have to go back and work on our single. But we’ll give you a call when we start our tour. We’d love for you to come, so we’ll let you know.” Monti mentioned.

“That would be cool. We will be busy anyway because we have school. “I also remembered. “Well, that’s okay atleast we’ll be busy doing something productive.” Monti added. “Anyway, we’ll give you a ride home.” Jose said.

The car ride was slow and quiet. I didn’t want to ruin everyone’s thought. I didn’t know whether they were thinking of something we could do the next time we meet or if we will ever see each other again. However, I was okay with it. I just wanted to prove to myself I did have Berto.
“Well, ladies… thanks again for coming out with us. We did have fun.” Jose said. “Oh and Jeca, I’m sorry about this morning.” Monti said.
I couldn’t help but giggled with that comment. He’s a really nice guy for Jeca. “It’s okay. Just remember the next time that I’m asleep. It’s okay to wake me. As long as I’m not in a deep sleep, I won’t end up punching you.” She laughed.

“She punches?” Monti looked at him in shock. I laughed and nodded.
“Anyway, bye guys!” I said and waved as Jeca and I watched them drive off.

“ So Jeca, you and Monti huh?” I teased while we walked into my house. “We hit it off didn’t we?” she blushed. “I think he is sweet.” I admitted. “Ditto. But I want us to connect more. Get to know each other. After all I don’t want to end up like you and Berto. Miscommunication…” she said like she was implying something.

“What are you talking about? Berto, is busy so whenever we get a chance he takes me on dates. Other than that we aren’t official unless we both want it. I think we still need to spend more time together, so ha!” I stuck my tongue out. “Really? So you going to ignore Jose then?” she knew I wouldn’t say yes.

“ No… I’ll just be friends with him.” I said… “I doubt he will be just friends.” She was right, I can’t lead him on, but I do want to know more about him. Maybe I should just get to know him and maybe he’ll find me less attractive and we could be friends.

“Well… if Berto and I don’t work out, I still have Jose.” I said. “You can’t play both guys Chelita, that is wrong in so many levels. Then you are treating Jose as a second wheel… a dog… a toy, one of those followers…” I got it when she said second wheel, she didn’t have to keep going. “Jeca! I got it. I won’t be dragging him around. Think of it as two guy friends. If I have interest in one of them, I’ll go for him and the other guy will still be my friend.” I hope that was logical enough.

“Yah… okay Chelita… if you say so.” She dodged the subject and I sighed with relief.
“Oh before we end the subject, imagine if Jose’s sister finds out you are doing this to his little brother, she’ll probably tear your head off. Because if my little brother was hurt by a girl who was using him, oh boy I’d go crazy!” Jeca said and then she smiled. “ Okay, so what do you want to do?”
That was a fast change in conversation. I just ignored it.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:57 pm

o0o interesting....i like

ill go next
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:03 pm

ohh awesome!! loL! ME AND CHRIS! going out already lol! Can't wait until carlos get in deep shit! lol! aww monti and jeca! lol! Can't wait for the next one!
Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:37 pm

That was good,
was good, well i just suck don't i?
doing that to Jose...

anyways :]
I liked it a lot!
it was awes0me :]] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:44 pm

Chapter 6: Trying to Keep It a Secret

-A Couple of Days Later-

Carlos POV
So far Jose’s plan to keep me far away from Mikelana hasn’t worked. I’ve been hanging out with her behind his back. Like when he needs to go do some work in the studio I take advantage of that time to get to know her better. So far no one has noticed how much time we’ve been spending with each other and that’s how I plan to keep it. No one can know for now at least.

Anyway, since we were all hungry we decided to go to Reb Robin. Everyone was pretty much doing their own thing while the food came. Emma, Jose and Monti were acting a fool while Chris took advantage that Andi was in the bathroom to ask Miki to help him plan a romantic dinner for her. I was just quiet. I needed to come up with a plan to take Miki out on a date without Jose finding out.

As I was thinking of what could work for my date with Miki this girl walked in. She was short, petite with long hair. She was cute. She’s like the perfect girl for Monti.

Carlos: Yo Monti, *points to the girl* you should totally ask for her number.

Mikelana POV
When Carlos said that everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the girl. The little moment of silence that was present was broken when Jose started coughing.

Mikelana: You alright there little brother?

Jose: *coughing and looks at Monti* Yea just choked on my spit *coughs*

Mikelana: You sure?

Jose: Yea I’ll be fine.

Carlos: She’s cute right?

Monti: *looks at Jose* Yea she’s something.

Carlos: Go ask for her number.

Monti: *changing the conversation* Look our food is coming.

Jose: Thank God! I’m starving. *looks at Monti*

As the food came Jose and Monti kept looking at each other. They both looked kind of nervous. It’s almost as if they knew something that we didn’t. Jose pulled out his phone and started texting someone.

Mikelana: Jose put your phone away. We’re eating, that’s rude.

Jose: Sorry sis, it’s kind of important. *puts the phone away*

Couple of seconds after Jose put his phone away Monti pulls out his phone then looks at Jose. I’m definitely convinced that there’s something going on with those two.

Most of us were done eating when the girl walked up to us.

Jeca: Hey Monti, Jose

Both: Hey Jeca

Carlos: You guys know each other?

Jeca: Yea we know each other from-

Monti: *interrupting her* From around the way.

Jose: Yea around the way.

Jeca: *looking at Monti and Jose weird* Umhm that’s correct around the way.

Monti: Oh Jeca that’s Emmanuel, Carlos, and Chris they’re the other members of the group. That’s Mikelana, Jose’s sister, and Andi, Chris’s uh best friend. Everyone that’s Jeca.

We all said hi but I couldn’t help but notice how Monti interrupted her. I didn’t buy the whole “around the way” thing. To me there’s something else. That’s why Jose and Monti kept looking at each other constantly. I doubt that she knows what’s really going on judging from the look she made when they made the around the way comment. Whatever it is I’m sure that Jose will tell me when I ask him.

Last edited by TuCraZy13iTch on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:13 pm

dun...dun..dun.... Oh... Jose's in TROUBLE now!!!! oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! AWESOME chapter! I truly can't wait for more!!!! YAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:21 pm

I wonder will Jose be in big trouble or will carlos be in trouble??? Gotta wait from the next chapter by me lol!
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:05 pm

Hope you like the Chapter, a little drama. lol! Oh and i dun think it should be two weeks later since, Mikelana is staying with Jose for only a month, so i wrote this chapter so its like a few days later

Chapter 7: The Fight

In the eyes of Mikelana, everything became suspicious when those two girls came into the room; Jose was acting weird as well as Monti and when Monti interrupted the girl, it made her wonder where they were this morning. The girls left; after Jose said that he promise to hang out with her sister and his friends this afternoon.

“So, where are we going now?” asked Andi.

“Do you guys want to go the beach? The mall? Any where?” suggested Emmanuel.

“Let’s go to the beach,” Chris said. The gang when back to their room to get their swim wear.

“Jose,” yelled Mikelana in her room.

“Yes,” he said running up the stairs.

“Can I talk to you,” she asked and Jose froze at the top of the stairs knowing that Mikelana was going to talk about this morning.

“Yes,” he walked in.

“Where were you the other morning? You didn’t tell me where you were. And I thought we were suppose to be hanging out, that’s why I’m here with you for a whole month,”

“Oh well, I made plans with Monti a week ago and we decided to go to the gym in the morning,”

“Okay,” Mikelana replied, “but who are the two girls that you invited to the beach,”

“Oh I met them long time ago,” he lied, “Is that it?”

“Yah,”

“Oh and about the ‘Stay away from Carlos,’ thing on the note. I was joking about that. I said that because Carlos has this habit of farting in the house and woof it gets really smelly,” Jose lied waving his hand in his face.

“What note?” She asked but Jose was already out of the door.

At the Beach

“Wow the girls here are hot,” Carlos said mainly looking at Mikelana.

“Yah they are, except my sister,” Jose said looking at Carlos weirdly.

“Excuse me?” Mikelana walked up mysteriously with Andi beside her.

“Well, you’re my sister and I can’t say you’re hot. It’s not right,”

“Whatever,”

“Well, I think you’re hot,” Carlos said.

“Thank you,” she said and gave Carlos a peck on his cheek.

“Let’s get into the water,” Andi yellled out.

“Last one there is a rotten egg,” Chris yelled. Everybody ran into the water and Carlos was the last one in.

“Take that,” Andi said splashing Chris with water, and he splashed her back. Then Monti, Jose and Emmanuel joined in.

“Help me, help me,” yelled out Carlos who was drowning in the water. Then all of a sudden Miki pulled him out on to the sand unconscious, and new what to do. She first opens his mouth and tilts his head back. She puts her finger on a chin and gives him a breath. Carlos opens his eyes with a smile.

“Thank you,” he said.

“Carlos what the hell are you doing,” Jose said running towards the two, “Why the hell are you kissing my sister.”

“He almost drown, so I did CPR on him, well only the mouth to mouth part,” she replied and Carlos nodded with a smirk.

“You know how to swim, your a life guard,” Jose yelled.

“No I’m not,” Carlos said, “not yet,”

“Yes, you know how to swim. You swim better than me,”

“Yah, well I was in deep in until your SISTER saved my life,”

“You call that deep, look,” he said pointing to 7 years old kids, “Even they could touch the floor,”

“Oh, Well I fell asleep in the water,” Carlos said making even more excuses.

“Your such a liar,” Jose yelled.

“I’m a liar you didn’t even tell your own sister where you were the other day,”

“Shut up,” Jose said pushing Carlos while Carlos pushed him back.

“Stop,” yelled Chris and Emmanuel trying to pull them apart but they didn’t listen until Jose missed a punch and hit Chris in the face.

“Stop it now, look what you guys done,” Andi yelled looking at Chris who has his hand on his eye. The guys finally stop and Jose walked away.

“Shit Chris, I’m so sorry. I don’t think Jose meant to hit you, it was meant for me.” Carlos yelled.

“Here let me help you with that,” Andi said with a pack of ice in her hand.

“I’m fine Andi,” he said holding her hand.

Jose didn’t know what to do so he decided to text Christina since he was pissed off at Carlos.

Meet me at the beach right now

Bring Jeca too.

TTYL
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:19 am

i changed it to couple of days later
carlos is a lil trouble maker
pretendin he was drowin and everything
he too much
i love it!
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:37 pm

YAH! LMAO Go Carlos! hahahah. THAT was JOKES. Can't wait for more. So who'se next? I can't wait till my turn to write! This is FUN! XD
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:18 pm

i think chelitas next
Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Chapter 7: Hiding something?

Christina was at home doing nothing in particular she got on myspace for a while but didn't seem
much interest till she decided to go onto Berto's myspace. She was looking around when she noticed
she had been moved down on her tops she didn't understand him again with the mix singles she got pretty
irritated maybe she was looking to much into it or maybe it was clearer than water but for now all
she wanted was to forget she turned of her computer just as her phone vibrated.

Picking it up from the desk she noticed it was from Jose.

Sighing Christina fought a inner fight, to reply or not. Jose seemed like a nice guy
he didn't deserve to be as Jeca put it the "second wheel", but truly she didn't know what she wanted
she was confused by both parts in one hand she though of Berto sweet, fun guy but very confusing toward
there there "thing" because she couldn't even call it a replashionship. Then there's Jose cute guy who asked
for her number at random but when they when out for breakfast it was nice.

"I'm going to go Jose made it seem urgent and I mean it's the beach what could happen there." Christina though to her self.

Christina called Jeca informing her she would be there in 10 minutes to pick her up and go to the beach meet up with Jose and more than likly
Monti would be there.

Meanwhile back at the beach, Monti when to talk to Jose trying to calm him down.

"Man what was that all about?" asked Monti walking up to him.

"Nothing." Jose said breathing deeply.

"You punched Chris in the face and it was nothing." Monti replied.

"It's Carlos he's trying so hard to get my sister that it makes me angry." Jose said with anger in his eyes.

"Are you jealous?" asked Monti kind of shocked.

"No, well maybe but mostly I just don't feel Carlos is cut out to be for my sister. I mean he's all about the fans and the last thing I want
is to see my sister get hurt." confessed Jose.

"Whoa you care a lot about her huh." said Monti.

"Yeah, I mean sure we fight sometimes but I'm really close with her you know."

"I understand but try not to let you jealously get the best of you I mean you gave Chris a black eye." said Monti.

"I did? I didn't think I hit that hard?" replied Jose shocked.

Laughing Monti said, "Well you gave it all you had I mean he fell back and would have hit the grown if Emanuel wouldn't have caught him."

Jose made this face of guilt and said, "I feel horrible for him but Carlos deserved that hit not Chris."

Just then Jose's phone beeped and he took it out to check his new message
it read,

We'll be there in a couple, is something wrong sounds like something happen?

Monti leaned in and said, "Who you texting?"

"Christina." replied Jose.

"Oh what you telling her?"

"Man nosy, well for your information she's on her way here and she's bringing Jeca." he said with a grin.

"Oh man is that a good idea? There going to find out you left that morning with me to go on a date with her." said Monti.

"No that won't happen plus I really need to keep mind of Carlos & Miki or I'm go off again and best way to do that is hang out with Christina
and Jeca don't you think?" said Jose.

"Well I'm down, it sounds like a trip." Monti smiled.

Mikelana *POV*
What was that all about? I've never seen Jose react in such a manner.
I don't understand this at all why do I have a feeling Jose isn't the only one hiding something.

"Hey what are you thinking?" asked Carlos sitting next to her.

"What? No nothing." Miki liked.

"Are you sure you seemed really in thought."

"No It's nothing." she flashed a smile at Carlos.

"Look I'm sorry for what happen with Jose I don't know what got over him I mean..." but before he was finished Mikelana cut him of.

"It's okay don't worry, I think it's just best if maybe we don't hang out anymore.." she replied sadly. "Well at least till he calms down a bit."

Carlos hear those words and it really burned him up he wasn't going to let Jose get his way. He wasn't going to stop
that friendship that might lead into something even more.

"No, no no I mean don't let this little mishave ruined what we have. I really enjoy my self when I'm around you." Carlos said.

"I don't know."

Just then she noticed Jose and Monti walking over to them with to other girls by there side, one was from the other day,
the other one she had never seen before. They seemed to be talking and Monti must have said something funny
because they began to laugh.

"Hey you guys." he said ignoring Carlos and Mikelana sitting by each other.

"What you going to throw some more punches?" asked Andi harshly.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you Chirs, is it bad?"

"Well the ice stopped it from swelling up just make sure next time your going to hit someone you hit THEM and not me."

"ha ha I'll keep that in mind." Jose said.

"Wait you hit him." said Christina full of shocked.

"Yeah but it was an accident I didn't mean to." he said quickly before she could make assumptions.

"Oh, so who where you trying to hit?" asked Jeca.

"Oh look this is Christina I don't think you guys have met her have you?" said Jose avoiding the question that would lead to more questions.

Everyone greeted her and Jeca with a smile and a wave hello.

"Hi nice to meet you." smiled Mikelana. "I'm Jose's older sister Mikelana." she stretched her hand out toward Christina.

"Hello nice to meet you." Christina said shaking her hand.

"Hey I'm Carlos." he said with a grin. As if he was planing something.

"Hi." Christina simply said.

Jose gave him a cold stare and then read his face. He knew he was planing something but didn't know what.
But by the look it seemed to give him chills.

"Come on." said Jose calling Christina over to his side.

"Okay, well it was nice meting you all." Christina said as she was about to walk away but soon was stopped by Carlos voice.

"Wait Christina was it?" asked Carlos.

"Yeah." she nodded.

"Well I think we're all interested in knowing how did you guys meet Jose and Monti, I mean after all It's not everyday someone meets
part of the group menudo and gets to become friends with them." said Carlos.

"Well I met him at my job." answered Christina without much detail.

"Oh right I remember you, your the girl from Kitson." said Carlos with a grin.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Christina asked confused.

"Oh I was there, I mean if It hadn't been for me you wouldn't have met Jose." said Carlos.

"What why?"

"Okay that's enough come on Christina." Jose said grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the group.

"Wait what does he mean by if it hadn't been for him we wouldn't have met." asked Christina.

"Nothing, ignore him he's stupid come on." said Jose with a smile.

"Umm.. fine okay." they walked away from the group leaving Carlos plan at a pause.

They sat apart from the rest of the gang talking, getting to know each other better.

"What was that about?" asked Christina.

"Nothing, look can we just talk about something else that doesn't involve Carlos." said Jose irritated.

"Fine."

They began to talk about them self getting to know each other better when Christina's phone began to ring she saw it was Berto.
Looking up at Jose then back at her phone she fought with her self to answer or not, when Jose broke her though by saying, "Aren't you going to answer?"

"Um.. no it's no one that can't wait a couple hours before talking to me." she said as she pushed ignore on her phone sending him to voice mail.
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:06 pm

YES! DRAMA!!!! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I'm writing next right??? Awesome job Chelita!!!
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:41 pm

that was great
i loved it
jose better be careful
sounds like carlos would do
anything to spend time wit miki
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:44 pm

uh oh drama!! lol can't wait for the next chapter!!!!
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:37 am

UPZ
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:09 pm

Chapter 8: One Eighty Turn

It is almost time for Mikelana to go back home, but she still has a week with the guys. The Menudo Boys finished their single and did a few photoshoots for promotional use online. Now, this week they are to visit schools and malls to open up their new single by doing a small performance.

Christina and Jeca had to be put on hold because Jose didn’t want to start up drama again within the group since now that they have to appear to the public, he doesn’t want to show any anger.

Although, Mikelana somehow became friends with Christina and Jeca while the guys were in the studio. She decided to hang out with them with Andi as well. They needed alone girl time.

The guys arrived at Eastern High and were immediately put up on sound check.

“Sorry, Miki. We’ll just be a minute.” Jose told me yet again.

I still didn’t understand why he wanted me to come for a month. We haven’t accomplished anything yet. Except for the fact that we go out to dinner and I practically live with him.

I just rolled my eyes and decided to call up Jeca and Christina.

“Hello?” Christina answered.

“Hey! It’s me, Mikelana.” I said.

“ Oh, Hey! Wait give me a second.” She said. In the background I heard Christina yell for Jeca and she then put me on speakers.

“Hey Jeca!” I mention.

“ Hey Miki! It’s about time you called.” She joked.

“Yah, sorry. I wish you girls could’ve come. Why couldn’t you anyway?” I questioned.

“Uh… well… you know….” Christina started off.

“ Oh, well it’s sort of a parent thing. Can’t go anywhere when we have school.” Jeca intruded.

“Oh right. School. Andi, told me she will be coming up though, maybe you girls could come then?” I asked. “I really need girl company.”

“Well… we’ll see, plus you have Carlos.” Christina said.

“Yah…..” I said looking for Carlos, and then I noticed him flirting with a bunch of girl in the hall.

“Nevermind. I guess not.” I said.

“ What do you mean, what happened?” Jeca asked curiously.

“ Well… you know how I said I think I like Carlos… I doubt he likes me back.”

“What are you saying? The guy was all over you last time!” Christina blurted.

“That was probably then… I think he is over it. I mean, he is a ladies man after all. The guy doesn’t seem like he would commit.”

Carlos’ point of view:

I couldn’t help but notice Mikelana leaving the group to make a phone call. I felt this odd feeling, but I pushed it away. I thought clearly and I knew, I shouldn’t like Jose’ sister. Even though I know that would make Jose happy, it doesn’t seem like she is interested.

“Carlos!!!” I heard and soon enough a bunch of beautiful girls surrounded me.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:00 am

carlos likes her! he shouldn't push that odd feeling away
interesting how they both like each other
but they think the other isnt interested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]   Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuff Happens [A Group Fan Fiction]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next