HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andi
Admin

PostSubject: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:31 pm

Ok… I wrote the long time ago for another forum and wanted to post it here. It’s in first person so whoever is reading this is basically the main character. Also, the main guy in this fan fiction is Monti. I have another fan fiction that is going to be post once I get a few chapters done. Hope you like it.

Chapter 1:You left without a single word

You left without a single word
Not even sorry
It might of hurt worse to hear you say
I'm leaving goodbye
But your smile still makes my heart sing
Another sad song
Can't forget it, won't regret it
Cause I'm still in love with you

“I love you no matter what happens, I will always love you,” were the last words Monti had ever said to me before he disappeared. I called him and called him but no one answered. They say that he moved far away, but to where? It’s been a year already since Monti’s disappearance and today is the first day of my senior year. School isn’t that bad, however I have one more year to go and than I’m off to university. Got to make the best of high school because you can never go back. Most people might think that I’m the coolest girl in school because I’m the captain of the cheerleading squad, captain of the soccer team, and the captain of many others club. But, there is no such thing as the ‘coolest.’ There are some people who work harder than others. And that’s what I do to get these positions. Aren’t universities looking for people who take initiative?

I’ve been through a lot last year. But, I still kept my head up high, walking around the school trying to be role models to the younger one. And that’s why Monti fell in love with me. He knew that I always wanted to make a difference in the world. But now he left without a single word, not even sorry and now its time to move away from the past and look towards the future. “Girls you’re going on next,” said Mrs. McJames: our principal.

“Okay guys, Its our back to school assembly, tried not to mess up and just have fun.” I said, and than look towards my best friend, Nicholas who looked nervous. He never wanted to be in the cheerleading squad but I made him join. He’s the football or sports type a guy. Nicholas is the cute sensitive one and he is so thoughtful. “Hey, Nicholas don’t worry you’ll do good,” I said. “Man, don’t worry. Don’t you love being on the squad, hanging out with girls, doing routines, looking under there skirt,” said Cody. Cody he is a pervert who is actually nice if your one on one with him. “Shut up Cody, the only reason why you made the squad was because you were actually good at tryouts,” I said.

“Here is our cheerleaders performing one of their routines they did for state championship last year,” said McJames. They opened the curtains and we did our routine. I heard people say. ‘Wow I wish I could do that.’ We actually did good: way better than our rehearsal. “Good job,” I said. “Especially, you Nicholas.”

Flashback
“Hey, you did amazing,” said Monti and he put his arms around me.
“Thank you,” I said. “It would have been better if you joined the team. I’ll make you join next year.”
“No you can’t because…” he said, and than I slowly kissed him on the lips, making sure he doesn’t finish his sentence,
“Because what? You’re going to pretend that you broke you leg or something,” I said looking up towards his face.
“Maybe,” he said and than kissed me again.
“Watch you’ll see. Just wait until next year,” I said.
End of Flashback

Last edited by Andi on Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://menudo.forummotion.com
Shine

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:44 pm

I like it!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiquilla

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:54 pm

That was really good i liked it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/peeweeschiquilla1
Andi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:21 pm

Does any one want more??

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:33 pm

i do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/peeweeschiquilla1
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:43 pm

o0o i do write more soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andi
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 2: Memories   Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:32 pm

Chapter 2: Memories

If the heart is always searchin’
Can you ever find a home
I've been lookin’ for that someone
I'll never make it on my own
Dreams can't take the place of lovin’ you
There's got to be a million reasons why it’s true

“Thanks for the ride, Nicholas.” I said walking towards the door. “Pick me up around 8:00”
“Yah, bye,” he said as I closing the door behind me.

“Hey Mom,”
“Hey,” she said back.
“I’m going to look for some food,” I said and went towards the fridge. I found chocolate cake, which is Monti’s favourite and than I sat down eating it.

Flashback

“Hey you didn’t tell me that you have chocolate cake!” Monti said while looking in my fridge “You know it’s my favourite,”
“You didn’t ask,” I said.
“Can I have some?” He said and then pouted… Awwwww he’s so cute. How can I refuse when he’s pouting so cutely?
“Sure.” I said. He took the cake and started eating it, ‘Hey stop being a pig I want one to,”
“Are you sure you want some,” he asked, looking like he’s going to do something evil.
“Yes, okay,” he said. He put his hand in the cake and took a handful of cake.
“What are you doing?” I demanded.
“You said you want cake,” he said.
“Don’t you dare!!”
“Too late,” he said and then threw the cake at me.
“Oh Montanez your in big trouble now,” I said and pick up some cake and threw it at him. Cake was flying all over the place. I’m in big trouble now. And than I saw some cake left on the plate
“I give up Montanez,” I said getting closer to him with the plate behind my back.
“Really?” he asked.
“Yup,” and we kissed. “I wanted to kiss you before I do this,” and I threw it in his face.
“Your so dead,” he grabbed me and than I fell on the floor with him on top of me.
“You know what I don’t really want the cake to go to waste,” I said and scooped off some cake from his face and ate it.

“Kids!!!” said my mom. Oh shit we’re in trouble now.
“Don’t worry, Mrs. Adam. We will clean it up.” Monti said.
“You better,” my mom said and then left the kitchen.
End of Flashback

“Are you alright?” my mom said walking into the kitchen.
“Yup, I’m fine!”
“You’re daydreaming,” she said again. Either my mom can read mines or she knows what I’m thinking of.
“Sorry,”
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:23 pm

that was good....but y would monti just up and leave? write more soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:54 pm

You'll see!!!

Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:53 pm

ok cant wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:05 pm

upz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:02 pm

if ppl want more i'll post up the next chapter in a few days from now!!

Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:28 pm

i want more =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:17 pm

I want more too Smile
this is really good ^_^

♥I'M PART OF JOSE'S JOYA♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:09 pm

Chapter 3: It can’t be true

This is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess,
This is the bottom line
It's true
I gave my all for you,
now my heart's in two
And I can't find the other half
It's like I'm walking on broken glass,
better believe I bled
It's a call I'll never get

A week went by and I already have a bunch of homework. Focusing on work without any help like last year.

Flashback

“Monti, I don’t get this,” I said, holding a math textbook on my lap. “Its too hard. Do you want to do it for me.”

“If I do your homework how will you ever learn?” he said.

“I don’t know, may be you could teach it to me later?” I asked with a sweet childish voice.

“There’s no difference from now and later,” he said trying to convince me to do my homework.

“Okay alright, teach me,” I said.
End of Flashback

Monti would spent hours and hours teaching me the same problem that I already new the answer too. But, for some reason, I couldn’t stop pretending that I didn’t get the answer, I guess it was because of the fact that I love the way he teaches to me. He would make this cutest ‘ugh,’ after I say, ‘I don’t get this.’ He’ll have to teach it to me all night, until he finally gives up. But soon or later, he realised that I was acting out this whole scandal because I got 90% on the pop quiz and he got 75%. But, Monti was so cute when he was clueless, trying to figure out what I have done.

“Hey guys,” I said, sitting down next to Nicholas and everybody went silent.

“Hey,” they all said.

“Okay what’s going on here? I come to hang out with you guys and all of you are silent,” I asked. Seriously they can’t be talking about me behind my back.

“You remember Monti,” said Cody and than Bella punched him. “What was that for?”

“You know she doesn’t like to talk about him,” Bella said. Bella was my best friend ever since Elementary school and I could tell her everything that happens in my life.

“Its okay Bella, what about Monti,” I said wondering what they where talking about before.

“I don’t think you want to know.” Nicholas said, usually acting like my older brother who is always over protective of me. I guess he doesn’t want to see me hurt, like I was last year.

“Seriously, I’m fine, What about him?” I asked. I need to know; I don’t care if it hurts me. Okay maybe I do care if it hurts me. But I need to know.

“Well, umm…. I think I saw him yesterday,” said Crystal.

“What! How? When?” I asked he couldn’t be back. Is that a good thing or not.

“I saw him at school at 4:00,” I know for the fact that Crystal is telling the truth because why would she lie to me about something like this. And Crystal never tells a lie. Ever!

“What did you talk to him?” I asked. It’s been a year and now he comes back. This can’t be true it can’t.

“Ya, he said that he’s back for good,” she said. Oh no!!

“uhh…. I got to go,” I said and left. This can’t happen. He left me and didn’t say anything: where he was going and why.

“Hey, wait up.” Said Nicholas.

“Hey, leave me alone Nicholas, I’m going home.” I said. I was about to cry but I hold it in.

“I’ll give you a ride,” he said.
Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:45 pm

0h my goodness Monti is back :/
I wonder why he left?
and what's going to happen now that
he's back
ahhh..
Write more soon :]
this was great
loved it♥

♥I'M PART OF JOSE'S JOYA♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:32 pm

what monti's back!!!!
y????
y did he leave in the first place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:10 pm

Chapter 4: Wishing the day would end

When you're down and lost
and you need a helping hand
when you're down and lost along the way
just try a little harder, try your best to make it through the day
oh just tell yourself,
I'll be okay

This can’t happen. I really don’t want to go to school today. “Mom I feel sick,” I said. She rushed upstairs to see what’s wrong and she touches my forehead. “Your not sick, your going to school young lady,” she demanded. “And Nicholas is waiting down stair for you.” Great…I quickly changed and headed downstairs

“Hey Nicholas, I’m sorry that you have to keep driving me, my car will be in soon so I can drive to school myself.” I said as we walked to his car.
“Okay and, don’t worry. I’ll be here right by your side the whole day today,” Nicholas said.
“Promise,” I said.
“Promise, I don’t think it will be that bad at all,” he said. His voice was told me that everything will be all right.
“Thanks,” I said.

The morning wasn’t that bad, I had a pop quiz for math, which I probably failed and I did not see him. And yes it’s lunch my favourite subject or maybe its because I’m hungry and I didn’t eat breakfast. “Hey guys,” I said, sitting down next to Bella. “Hey, you look all happy this morning,” said Bella and than I smiled Yah. Maybe for the fact that I didn’t see him today or maybe he isn’t here at all and what ever Crystal said was just a dream. “Where’s Cody?” said Nicholas. “I don’t know haven’t seen him all morning,” I said. “You guys are going to practice after school right?”
“Yup,” they all said. They all look towards me like there was something wrong.
“Is there something on my face,” I said touching my cheeks.
“No, “ said Bella. I turned around and my eyes went big. This can’t happen. I stood up and Nicholas pulled me back down. “Hey, its alright. I’ll be here with you. Remember you can’t run away from your problems.”

“Hey guys,” said Cody. “You guys remember, Monti”
“Yah…” they all said except me.
“Hey,” Monti said. He looked the same like last year but better now better looking. I can’t do this any more.
“Um… I got to go, I’ll see you guys at practice,” I said and then left.
“Wait up,” said Nicholas, Bella and Crystal who followed behind me.

Monti said, “I guess I’m not welcome here,” towards Cody. Good!

Chapter 5: More than I can handle

Blink our eyes, life's rearranged.
To our suprise, it's still okay.
It's the way things happen.
Summer comes and then it goes.
Hold on tight, embrace for cold.
And it's only for a moment.

I hate this. I hate everthing. I honestly don’t want to go to pratice. I can’t do this anymore. I thought I would be fine with Monti’s back, but I’m not.

Flashback

“When your down and lost and you need a helping hand” sang Monti while putting his hand right hand infront of me. Than I smiled amd I grabbed his hand, “Don’t worry, its not your fault that you parents broke up, It just means that they aren’t meant to be.” He said with a calm sweet reasurring voice. “Okay” I said wipping away my tears. “Don’t worry I’ll always be here for you. No matter whats. I love you!” he said. “I love you too,” I said and than we went into a passionate kiss.
End of Flashback

Monti’s always been there for me when I was down. But he isn’t anymore he lied to me, I loved him for the very first moment I ever saw him.

“Hey Stop day daydreaming” said Bella.
“Sorry, Okay, girls 5,6,7,8….1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8” I said repeatly. The girls carry me, so I could be the top of the triangle to end the routine. “5,6,7,8, up, ” I stayed up there for 10 second waiting to count down for me to fall. “Hey yall, Sorry I’m late” said Cody walking in with Monti. Why is he here? I started moving back and forth filling a little dizzy. “Stand still” said Nicholas. CRASH!!!! I fell of the pyramid on to the mat. Monti rushed over me and put his hand around my head.
“Are you okay?” he asked.
“Ya, I’m fine,” Shaking my head. “I’m perfectly fine, before you ever came here,” I said, I look towards the squad and said, “Practice is done now.” I grabbed my bag and headed towards the parking lot where my car is.
“Hey, wait up!” Monti said following behind me. “Are you sure you alright?” Monti asked once more. “I’m perfectly fine,” I said trying to avoid him. He quickly grabbed my arm and turned me around, “Listen… I came back because of you, I’m still in love with you and I hope I’m not to late,” he said.
“You came back for me after a YEAR, to tell me that you are still in love with me and you hope that it’s not too late. Its been a year Monti. You left, without telling me where you went and why!!!” I said fustrating.
“I moved on,” I lied, he grabbed my head and kissed me like I have never been kissed for a long time. “Doesn’t this mean anything?” he said letting go of my head.
“Not anymore, I hate you, Monti. You don’t know what I’ve been through last year. And your asking for me back when a year past by.” I said. “I can’t believe you, I loved you more than anything in the world. I can’t do this,” I said and walked away.
“I love you though,” I heard him say while I walked away.

Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:35 am

monti got some nerve
comin back after a year
and sayin
"i came back because of you"

write more soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlos_reyna_15

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:46 pm

THIS IS GOOD HOPW YOU WRITE MORE SOON
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mizz_alacrane_1592
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]   

Back to top Go down

Can't Go Back: [Chapter 3: It can’t be true]
Page 1 of 1