Menudo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andi
Admin
Andi

Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] Empty
PostSubject: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:20 pm

Catastrophic Cruise

Cast:
Andi w/ Chris
Jeca w/ Carlos
Mikelana w/ Monti

Chapters
Introduction
Chapter 1: Preparing for a Vacation
Chapter 2: The Morning
Chapter 3: Never ruin Jeca’s shirt
Chapter 4: So Dramatic
Chapter 5: Don’t Walk Away
Chapter 6: Can't Get the Girl
Chapter 7: Real Piece of Advice
Chapter 8: Change
Chapter 9: The Dance
Chapter 10: The Kiss
Chapter 11: Until your mine
Chapter 12: Save me from myself

Last edited by Andi on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://menudo.forummotion.com
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:50 pm

i dont mind starting another group story
we can still write for stuff happens
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:43 pm

Yah thats whati thought of doing too...

Okay who ever wants to join put your name and who you want to be with...

Name: Andi
Member of Menudo: Chris

I"ll think of the prologue later once we get more ppl
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:46 am

ok then
name: jeca
member: carlos
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:17 am

oh and give me something you like to do.... put a top three list cause it goes with the first chapter lol!! You'll see later!
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:22 am

Name: Miki/Mikelana
Member: Monti
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Jeca i need to know something you like to do/hobbies. Give me a top three list

And does any1 else wanna join???
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:25 am

top 3 list

1. love having a good time and laughin
2. sleep
3. readin and writing
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:33 pm

Thanks if there no one else i'll post the introduction up later on this day!

Which would tell about the story its sort of like the first chapter but shorter!
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Introduction   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:24 pm

Introduction

You know the story, “The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.” How four best friends spent their summer apart from one another, and share a magical pair of jeans. Well this story is about three best friends who decided to take a cruise around the ocean, for the summer break. Here they’ll meet five wonderful boys they never seen before. The three girls have nothing in common: Jessica also known as Jeca is the eldest of the three girls. She is the writer out of the group; whether it’s poems, lyrics, fan fiction, or essay. It’s always so good. When people read her stories they cannot put it back down. Jeca’s parents didn’t approve of her writing, not that it’s bad, but the fact that they wanted their only daughter to become a doctor, or a lawyer. Then there’s Mikelana also known as Miki who is the most musical talented one out of them four, she excelled in singing, dancing and acting, the three triple threats. Her parents are both musically talented, her mother was a professional dancer and her father is a music producer. Then there’s the youngest, Andi, who was born and raised in a football/soccer household and is now living with her mother after her parents split. She is the daughter of William Mackenzie, the coach of an English Football club called Liverpool. Her dream was to be a famous soccer player however it was defeat when she broke her leg during a final match in her 1st high school year. And now we shall begin their journey two days before their cruise.

“I can’t believe were leaving two days from now,” said Jeca with excitement in her voice.

“And plus we are going for two weeks,” Mikelana said, “This is the life,” she said jumping on Jeca’s bed.

“Yo Jeca, I still haven’t gotten you anything from England,” Andi said on Jeca’s speakerphone, from England since her dad wanted to see her before her cruise.

“You know what you could get me, that cute boy Fernando Torres in your dad’s soccer team,” Jeca said.

“Oh you should think twice before you said that Jeca,” Andi replied.

“Why?” Jeca replied.

“Hi Jeca,” Fernando said on the phone and Jessica’s eyes widen.

“What the hell,” she said with an embarrassed face.

“Yah, I forgot to tell you he was in the same room as me,” Andi said.

“Oh shit,” she said while the two girls in the background started to laugh, “Shut up you two,”

“Wait why is he there?” Asked Mikelana.

“Oh my dad’s having a barbeque for the team, so yah,” Andi said.

“Is that all?” Mikelana asked

“And I got a thing for your girl,” Fernando yelled at the phone with the cutest accent and then Andi threw her pillow at him.

“Shut up, my dad could hear you,” she replied with embarrassment. “Well, anyways I’ll tell you about that later. Oh by the way, I talk to Alec the other day and apparently he and Bill are going on the cruise too,”

“What the hell, you must be shitting me. I hate that boy,” Jeca yelled referring to Alec.

“You hate him because he got a thing for you ever since the 9th grade,” Mikelana said.

“No, that’s not why I hate him,” Jeca said, “It’s the fact that…….he bother’s me,”

“Sure he does,” Mikelana laughed, “or is it because he’s too cute,”

“No,” she replied immediately.

“Well, at least your happy now cause that the guy you like,” Jeca said, “as in the boy named Bill is going too,” and she smiled.

“Hey at least its us four girls on VACATION without our parents,” Andi said trying to break up their argument, “did you forget about that,”

“Yah,” Miki and Jeca said.

“Well I got to go, I’ll meet you guys on the boat two days from now,” Andi said.

“Alright, bye,” Miki and Jeca said at once

“Bye,” Fernando said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't know what the title should be but if you guys don't like it i'll change it or if you got other titles that would be fine as well. I just made it up in a second so, it's not the best title.

Whose writing the first chapter???
Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:04 pm

0hh :] sounds like this is going to be a good story
Smile write more soon.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:31 pm

that was good
a cruise....i like
ummm idk who's goin next????
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:53 pm

BILL FROM TOKIO HOTEL AWESOME! MUhahaha! WAHOOO!!! Post More soon.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:17 pm

ill try to write the first chapter
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:47 pm

okay and then mikelana could write the next one! kool can't wait
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:51 pm

alrighty then
ill try to add soon
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:11 pm

Chapter 1: Preparing for a Vacation

The day before they were set to leave the girls did some last minute shopping. Jessica and Mikelana went to go buy some more bathing suits as well as clothes and basic necessities. Andi all the way across the world also went shopping. She bought Jeca a writing pad. It's not a big souvenir but for someone who loves to write it was just perfect for her.

That day Andi also had the hard task of packing for two different trips. She had to pack her bags to go back home and for the cruise. She wanted to make sure that she got to the departing site on time so she decided to leave England early.

Mikelana decided to sleepover Jeca's house since her house was closer to where they set to leave from.

“Have your parents said anything about you going?” asked Miki.

“Not to my face. But I don’t care I’m tired of all their bs. They need to just leave me alone,” said Jeca as she painted Miki’s nails.

“They’ll come around. Hopefully,” said Miki as she looked at her left hand nails.

“Yea I doubt it. They only believe in doing things their way. Anyway, I can’t wait until tomorrow.”

“Ah I know me neither! Bill is going. I’m so excited”

“Oh yes Bill! Hot and sexy Bill!. Who can resist?” teased Jeca.

“What about Alec the cutest guy ever?” responded Mikelana.

“Don’t start Mikelana” warned Jeca

“Why because it’s true?”

“No its not true.” Mikelana looked at her. “Ok so he is cute but not the cutest guy ever.”

“Ah ha you finally admit it. Why don’t you give him a chance?”

“Because he just isn’t for me. Alec tries too hard to get my attention. And it’s to the point where it’s very annoying. So he has my attention. Just not in a good way. And he need to stop before I curse his ass out.” said Jeca kind of annoyed.

Mikelana laughs, “Aw I feel bad for him now.”

“Don’t feel bad. I just need a guy that isn’t like Alec. Now give me your other hand so that I can put the top coat on,” replied Jeca

“Maybe you’ll meet this guy on the cruise. You’ll have a summer love.” said Miki as she switched hands.

“Yea I doubt it. I don’t need a boyfriend right now anyway. But you’ll be fine since I have a feeling that Bill has a thing for you.”

“You think he does?” asked Mikelana with a cheesy smile.

“Yea. Oh my god we should totally hook Andi up with someone” said Jeca excited.

“I don't know.” responded Mikelana not sure if it was a good idea.

“It'll be great. We’ll get her reservations at the fanciest restaurant there and everything,” said Jeca.

“Andi would freak out if she heard what you're talking about.” responded Mikelana

Jeca laughs, “I know.”

For the rest of the night as Jeca finished packing she tried to convince Miki that finding someone for Andi was a good idea. Miki was unsure because it wouldn't be the first time that they set their friend up. The both times that they have set her up the dates were disatrous. That's why Andi hates when her friends make her go on blind dates.

With the whole excitement about going on the trip and getting everything ready the girls ended up falling asleep at almost 3 in the morning. At around the same time Andi was just landing back home. All three girls were definitely going to have a hard time waking up in a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:02 pm

sorry kind of crappy
didnt know what to write =\
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:39 pm

that wasn't crappy, it was an awesome chapter!! lol! And i can't wait till the blind date thing! lol!

So mikelana your next!!
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:12 pm

Awesome chapter! Don't worry, it wasn't crappy. I'll probably post something either tomorrow, sunday or monday because I still have to write Stuff Happens.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:36 am

UPZ
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:47 pm

?? Next chapter plz1
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:33 pm

Okay. I'm writing up the chapter tonight while at work,but I'll have to type it up. If I have time, I'll try tomorrow night. XD Sorry for the wait, I've been busy!
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:04 pm

Chapter 2: The Morning

*Beep Beep*
Jeca and Mikelana woke up from the beep of a car coming from outside of Jeca’s house. Mikelana decided to sleepover at Jeca’s house to make it easier for them to arrive at the cruise on time and at the same time.

“Who’s doing that?’ Jeca moaned walking out of her room.

“Whoever it is better have a good reason!” Miki said wobbling back and forth with her eyes closed. The girls left their room to rush to the door to find Andi standing out side.

“Dude. Its 6:30 our cruise leaves in 45 minutes did you guys forget?” Andi asked while the two girls nodded their head, “And you’re still in your pj’s,” Jeca and Miki looked at each other like they didn’t care. Since they pulled an all nighter because they were excited about the trip.

“Wait I thought you were meeting us there?” Asked Mikelana.

“I was suppose to but my flight landed earlier,” She replied, “well it’s a good thing I got here or else you guys would of missed the cruise,”

“Yah,” Jeca said.

“Well what are you ladies waiting for? You have 10 minutes before we leave.” Andi informed. With just a few seconds, Andi had her chauffer walk into Jeca’s house and load the car with the girls’ luggage.

“Let me guess, your dad?” Miki asked, noticing the car Andi arrived in.

“Nope, not this time,” She smirked.

“Then who?” Jeca intruded.

“Hey, Ladies.” Fernando showed up at the door.

“Hi. Wait, I thought it was just us girls?” Miki asked.

“It is. Well Fernando wanted to tag along and I couldn’t resist his adorable smile and well his friends are going too. Plus my dad thinks it’s a good idea. Since we have no proper chaperone. But don’t worry we won’t notice Fernando around.” She giggled.

“Proper chaperone?” Jeca smirked, “you guys are probably going to hook up a few times by the time the trip ends.”

“No,” Andi laugh, “Well you guys better get ready cause now you have only 7 minutes.”

Jeca and Mikelana changed out of their pajama’s to proper outdoor clothing. They finally left the house and are headed towards the cruise.

“Cool car,” Mikelana said playing around with the stereo.

“Yah Fernando had to be extra, he wants this to be the best trip for us,” Andi said.

“Well, actually I like riding in style,” he laughed and Andi gave him a dirty look.

“So what did you get me?” Jeca said.

“It’s in my luggage, I’ll give it to you later,” Andi said, “but the souvenir Fernando got you is going to be on the cruise?”

“What did he get me that’s on a cruise?” she pondered. The car had finally arrived to the cruise and the gang brought their luggage to their room. Jeca, Andi and Mikelana had one room while Fernando had the room beside them.

“So where’s the present?” Jeca asked.

“Okay, well I honestly didn’t know what to get you. But I know you love to write so I got you an awesome notepad and some candy.” She laughed, “And Mikelana I you an autograph from that favourite band you love so much, Tokio Hotel”
“Thanks,” they both said.

*Knock Knock*

“That must be your other present.” Andi said and Jeca completely ran to the door to see what it was. As soon as she opened the door, she saw this cute boy standing in front of her. He had dark brown hair and the cutest smile.

“Jeca, meet my friend Cesc Fabergas,”
-----------------------

So... that was the chapter... I have to admit I got a little help from Andi. Hope you all like it though.
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:35 pm

Ya because you didn't know what to write! loL! Anyways i already wrote the next chapter but i'll post it up on tomorrow or Monday! lol!
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:43 am

we all need help sometimes
i loved it
cant wait for the next chapter
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:03 pm

Chapter 3: Never ruin Jeca’s shirt

When Jeca first open the door, her eyes were as big as a watermelon. It is really possible to see love at first sight? Cesc Fabergas was probably one of the hottest guys she ever meets excluding Fernando Torres.

“Hi,” she said with nervousness.

“Hey Cesc,” Andi said giving him a big hug.

“Hey Andi, long time no see,” Cesc said and they both laughed, because they saw each other a few days ago.

“Jeca, this is Cesc, Cesc this is Jeca” Andi introduce them again.

“And I’m Mikelana,” she interrupts because no one was introducing her.

“I’m hungry,” Fernando said, “Let’s go eat,” The gang headed towards the deck where breakfast was served outdoor.

“He’s cute,” Jeca said walking with Mikelana and Andi in the front.

“We’ve noticed,” Mikelana rolled her eyes. Jeca couldn’t stop staring at Cesc until she bumped into someone who dumped orange juice all over her.

“Omg, no you didn’t,” She yelled at the top of her lung while everyone in the room looked at her.

“I am so sorry,” a guy said with brown hair who wasn’t bad looking.

“Sure you are,” she said with an attitude.

“I’m really am.” He said looking like he was about to cry.

“Whatever, I’m going to change,” She left with Andi and Fernando while Mikelana stayed with Cesc.
“Be right back,” Cesc said walking up towards three girls. Mikelana knew from the very moment that he was a player and didn’t know why Andi wanted to hook her up with him. It was probably because she wanted to get revenge on Jeca hooking up Andi with strangers she didn’t even like.

“Sorry about her attitude,” Mikelana said, “My name’s Mikelana and that was Jeca,”

“Hi, I’m Carlos,” he replied and all of a sudden a guy who was taller then him rushed up towards Miki.

“And I’m Monti,” he said putting his hand out front and she shook it, looking at him weirdly.

“I am really sorry about that,” Carlos said again, “how can I make it up to her,” When Carlos said that sentence a light bulb popped on top of Miki’s head.

“Can you take her out to dinner tonight but don’t tell her that you’re going to dinner with her. I’ll tell her later.” Miki said.

“Sure,” he said.

“Cool, you can pick her up at 7:00 in room 312,” she replied.

“Would you like to join us for breakfast?” Monti pointed at the table with three others guys.

“Sure,” Miki said hoping that she could set Jeca with Carlos.

“How about your friend over there?” Carlos asked pointing at Cesc.

“It’s alright,” Miki said. Carlos introduces the rest of the guys to Mikelana. And then Andi, Fernando, and Jeca finally came with a new pair of t-shirt.

“Sorry about the attitude earlier,” Jeca replied, “that was my favourite t-shirt.”

“I’m really sorry though,” he replied and Carlos pulled a chair out beside him for Jeca, while Fernando pulled one for Andi.

“This is Jeca, Andi and Fernando,” Mikelana introduce, “and that’s Chris, Emmanuel and Jose,”

“Hi,” they all said. Everybody at the table decided to introduce him or herself, as in where they come from. Until Jose screamed at the table and Monti gave him a weird look.

“Sorry about that, some thing kicked me under the table,” Jose said giving Monti a look and he turned around.

“It’s okay,” Mikelana said.

“Oww…” Jose yelled again looking at Monti who kick him under the table again. “Oh and Miki do you have a boyfriend?”

“No, why do you ask?” She asked.

“Oh cause the guy that’s kicking me is interested?” he said and Miki blushed.

“So are you and Andi going out?” Chris asked Fernando and Andi turned around from watching the drama between Monti and Jose.

“No, there not going out yet.” Jeca interrupted and Andi punched her.

“Oww. That really hurts,” She said rubbing her arm.

“I haven’t have to right moment to ask her out yet,” Fernando whispered into Chris’ ear and his smile went into a frown. A moment after the food came out. Two guys approached the table.

“Hey Jeca.” Alec said standing with Bill.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:26 am

lol looks like it isnt my day
i loved it
it was great
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:53 pm

lol, Post more soon!!!! I can't wait for the next chapter. Razz
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:47 pm

ill try to have the next chapter up this weekend
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:55 pm

Awesome! Can't wait. Razz
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:56 pm

Chapter 4: So Dramatic

“Today just isn’t my day” thought Jeca as she heard Alec’s voice. With the excitement about leaving, Fernando and Cesc being there, and getting orange juice spilled all over her favorite shirt, she had completely forgot that Alec was going on the cruise too. She didn’t want to be mean so she just sucked up all of her frustration. “Hey Alec, Bill,” she responded as she gave them a fake smile.

“Mind if we join you guys,” asked Alec.

“No, not at all,” said Jose, “just grab some chairs.”

Jeca looked at both Andi and Miki. They knew she wasn’t happy that Alec was going to be joining them for breakfast. They pulled up some chairs and sat in between Andi and Jeca. They ordered their food and were introduced to the five guys. As they waited for their food to come Alec decided to make his move.

“So Jeca, what are you doing tonight?” he asked hoping Jeca would finally go on a date with him.

“Um nothing yet,” she replied wishing she should’ve lied.

“Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?”

Carlos looked at Miki hoping she would speak up and not let Jeca say yes. He really did want to make it up to her.

Miki got the message and quickly answered for Jeca. “She can’t! Us girls are going to do our own thing tonight.”

“Oh, well maybe next time,” he replied bummed out.

“Yea maybe” replied Jeca not even realizing that she gave him somewhat of a chance. She was too busy thinking about Miki’s plan for the night. She found it strange that they had made plans without consulting her.

Carlos was relieved because his plans for the night wasn’t ruined. He only hoped that Jeca wouldn’t react they way she did earlier when she finds out.

Alec and Bill got their food and everyone started talking about getting together to hang out.

As they were talking Jeca noticed a couple of things. Chris kept to himself, he didn’t say much. Monti seemed to be looking at Miki a little bit too much. And Cesc was no where to be found. She made a mental note of what she noticed and rejoined the conversation.

After breakfast the girls decided to get some color so they went to their room to change into their bathing suits. Jeca used this time to ask Miki about tonight’s plan.

“Hey Miki, when did we decide that we were going to do our own thing tonight?” she asked as she was looking through her suit case for her bathing suit.

“Oh I just said that to get Alec off your back since you find him to be annoying and everything” Miki replied.

“Oh, so are we really doing our own thing tonight or are we going to hang out with the Fernando and the guys?”

“Well um I think that I’m just going to hang out here. Catch up on my sleep. I don’t know what Andi’s doing. And you have a date tonight,” answered Miki hoping Jeca wouldn’t freak out.

Jeca stopped what she was doing. “What do you mean I have a date tonight?”

“You have a date. Be ready by 7,” Miki responded.

“No, no, no, no. There’s no way I’m going on a date” said Jeca as she began to overreact.

“It’s not that serious Jeca, it’s only a date” Andi said using Jeca’s words against her.

“Exactly, it’s not that serious” agreed Mikelana. “It’ll be fun”

“No it’s not!!!! How can I possibly have fun on a date that I don’t want to be on. Who’s the guy anyway?”

“I’m not telling you.” responded Miki.

“What!!!! You’re not going to tell me?”

“Nope.”

“Oh my God! Why is this happening to me? First I get orange juice spilled all over my freaking shirt. Then Alec appears. And now I find out that I got a blind date. This just isn’t my day! Oh God, Alec better not be the guy you’re setting me up with.”

“Jeca you’re so dramatic,” said AndI.

“I know right. And to answer you question, no Alec is not the guy.”

“Hmm finally something good in this disastrous day,” replied Jeca laying down on the bed.

“Cut it with the dramatics Jeca. It aint that serious” said And.

“Fine I’ll go but I will remember this” replied Jeca.

“Great,” said Miki excited. She achieved the impossible. Getting Jeca to agree with the date. Andi was pretty satisfied with what Miki did. Jeca was going to get a taste of her own medicine. Jeca was just in disbelief. The tables had definitely turned.
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:08 am

lol Awesome chapter! I'm writing next.... so... I hope it'll be as good as the both of you. Razz Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:34 am

ohh can't wait for the blind date!! lol! What am i doing with Fernando?? loL!! Next chapter please!
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:33 am

Chapter 5: Don’t Walk Away

Mikelana and Andi were quite surprised at the pace Jeca was going at. She got dressed like it was the day of her prom, but except without the dress.

“Ready?” Andi spoke once she finally got off the phone with Fernando.
“I won’t be unless I know who this boy you are trying and I quote trying to hook me up with is!” Jeca rambled yet again.

“Oh please, you’ll find out soon enough….Just…” But Miki got cut off when the sound of knocking filled the room.

“My word… I guess now is the time…” Andi teased.

Jeca hesitated a bit but then slowly reached for the door.

“Hi.” Carlos greeted as he looked at the three girls just standing there in disbelief.

Miki and Andi knew it was Carlos, yet they were almost surprised as Jeca. That boy really cleaned himself up from their first encounter.

“Um… Hi.” Jeca immediately smiled.

“Ready to go?” He asked politely and sincerely.

“Yes.”

Mikelana and Andi watched as Jeca and Carlos took off to do their thing.
Once they were out of sight Miki closed the door and noticed Andi quickly getting ready. “Great… now where are you going?” Miki asked.

“Where do you think?” Andi questioned back.
“You better not be ditching me tonight!” Miki begged.

“Too bad. I promised I’ll be with Fernando tonight.” She said.

“Oh please, you told us we weren’t going to be near him because he was supposed to be a chaperone and we won’t notice he is around. But now he is like one of us…. Friends… Vacation buddies. What ever you want to call it.” Miki whined.

“Technically, I said you girls wouldn’t be near him, but things change. Let’s just have fun… okay?” Andi said.
Miki rolled her eyes…. “Everyone… but me.” She whispered. “Yah… sure.”

With that said, Andi left in a hurry.
Mikelana just decided to go out on to the decks to chill.
Meanwhile Carlos decided to talk Jeca out to eat at one of the cruises main restaurant.

“Thanks” Jeca said as Carlos pulled out a seat for her, “This is a really nice place Carlos. Have you been on this cruise more than once?”
“Nope, this is the first time.” He said.

“Really? I thought, you’d have to have a membership to get into a restaurant like this.” Jeca questioned.
“Well…. One of the guys has hook ups” Carlos lied.
“Oh, that’s cool.” Jeca bought it.

“So… tell me about yourself.” Carlos quickly changed the subject.
“What do you want to know?” Jeca blushed.

“Anything… your age… where you are from… I don’t know… things you like.” Carlos said.

“ Well… I’m 17, I’m from New York and I love to write stories. I’m a writer.” Jeca smiled.

“Awesome. I’m 19, I currently live in Florida and…. I… hum… I like to write songs.” Carlos said.

“ That’s pretty neat.”

The date went pretty smoothly and Carlos and Jeca decided to stay out a bit longer, so they went to the arcade.
“Here this is for you.” Carlos said after collecting a bunch of tickets and redeeming it for a pink huge teddy bear.

“Aww… thanks.” She blushed. “You shouldn’t have.”
“I wanted to.” He said.

Jeca spotted Alec coming in her direction, but she knew he hadn’t noticed her there yet. She remembered she was supposed to be with the girls tonight.

“ Uh… I have to go.” She said, without explaining it to Carlos because Alec was too close, she couldn’t’ waste any time, Jeca just walked away. Not turning back and went straight back to her room. Anywhere that was safe.

Yet, she didn’t know she dropped her bracelet.

Carlos spotted it. He was confused until he saw Alec. He picked up the plain silver bracelet, looked at the time and went to get it engraved. 8:35pm. The time of their first date when he gave her the teddy bear.
“Hey Carlos… what are you doing?” Alec noticed the bracelet that Carlos just got engraved.

“Isn’t that… Jeca’s bracelet?” He asked.
“Uh… no. It’s my friends.” Carlos lied. “It looks very much like hers.

“That’s trange, what a coincident. Anyway, I have to head back the guys are looking for me. Nice talking to you again….” Carlos said trying to remember his name.

“Alec.” Alec reminded him.
“Right….” Carlos didn’t care and he just zoomed off.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:11 pm

aww that was cute
alec seems to appear when i least expect it
cant wait for the next chapter
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:56 pm

aww dang it why does alec have to destory everthing loL!
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:45 pm

Sorry... i didn't know what to write so this chapter might be crappy!!

Chapter 6: Can’t Get the Girl

While staring at the engrave bracelet, Carlos had bumped into someone while walking towards his room.

“Hey Miki,” he said.

“Hey,” She replied, “The date already finished?”

“Yah, Alec interrupted it. But it was pretty cool,” he said as he opened his room door.

“At least you had fun. And wow your room is trashed,” Miki replied looking into Carlos’ room.

“Yes, that’s how it is living with a bunch of guys,” Carlos smirked walking into his room, “Do you want to come in?”

“It’s okay,” Mikelana replied looking at the briefs and boxes on the floor with stain pop on the carpet and pillows and bed sheets all over the place. It was like a jungle with out the trees and animals.

Carlos had spotted a note on the TV while walking into his room. “Meet us on deck,” he read.

“Do you guys want to hang out tonight on the deck?” Carlos asked.

“Sure, let me go get Jeca and will meet you there,” Mikelana said and she left the room. As soon as Mikelana left, Carlos left as well to inform the guys that they were coming.

“Hey Carlos,” The guys all said except Chris, since he looked like he was in lala land

“So how was your date?” Emmanuel asked.

“It was cool. Jeca is the prettiest, nicest person I ever met. She has an amazing personality and I know it’s too early to say this but I think I’m in love,” Carlos confessed.

“Well, now you have at least two weeks to hang out with her,” Jose said.

“Yah, I wished it was like this with Miki and I,” Monti replied.

“It could be,” Carlos said, “if you weren’t all in her face. You got to act like your self and don’t seem to interested,”

“Okay, I’ll try,” he replied. Carlos looked at Chris and he still hadn’t said a word.

“Chris. Chris. Chris,” Carlos yelled at the top of his lungs.

“Man, you don’t have to yell my name out,” Chris replied.

“Well, I wouldn’t if you could hear me.” Carlos said, “What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing,” he stared at the table. Carlos looked at the rest of the guys to see if the know why Chris was acting that way.

“Look over there,” Emmanuel said pointing at Andi and Fernando. It looked like they were an official couple. She was all cuddle up into his arms, staring out at the moon like you see in the movies.

“It’s that’s why?” Carlos asked Chris and his face got sadder.

“Hey man cheer up, you got to go for her,” Carlos said.

“I can’t their going out,” Chris replied.

“Hey remember my saying, don’t go for a women unless their married. If he’s dating her you should be more competitive on wanting her more,”

“Okay,”

Mikelana and Jeca finally came after explaining that Jeca wanted to take a shower before she left.

“So are you guys going to the semi-formal tomorrow?” Jeca asked.

“I thought the dance was next week?” Carlos asked.

“Nope, there are three. One semi-formal, a formal party and then a masquerade ball on the second last day of the trip,” Miki said.

“Cool,” Chris said.

“Great, I don’t have a date.” Jose replied looking around the deck to see if there is a pretty girl around.

“Jeca will you like to be my date for tomorrow’s dance,” Carlos asked.

“Sure,” she replied.

“Mikelana, I know you don’t know me as much but will you like to go to the dance with me tomorrow,” Monti asked.

“Sorry, but I like somebody else and I was hoping that Bill would ask me to the semi-formal. Maybe next time,” Miki replied.
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:24 am

aww no poor chris and monti!
but wow those boys got a messy room
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:50 pm

LMAO that is dry... I can't believe I just turned down Monti!!!! HAHAHAHA

And Carlos seems to sound like a romance expert.... !?!? Too bad... for Chris though, it's tough competition.

Anyway, can't wait for more! Post soon!
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:20 am

lol carlos do sound like a romance expert with all the advice he givin....ill post more as soon as i can
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 6:41 pm

Cool Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:06 pm

This story is getting good,
aww poor Chris :[
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:42 pm

Chapter 7: Real Piece of Advice

“Sorry, but I like somebody else and I was hoping that Bill would ask me to the semi-formal. Maybe next time.” Those words kept repeating over and over again in Monti’s head. He really liked Miki. From what he had seen she was a cool person. But the way she rejected him hurt his feelings. She said it like nothing. Like it wasn’t important. And that’s what bothered him the most. He didn’t know whether Miki meant it the way she said it but it didn’t matter. He had decided that he was just going to let it be. Miki was more interested in Bill than in him and there was nothing that he could do about it.

Chris had the same mentality that Monti had. From the way that Fernando and Andi were with each other it was obvious that they were going out. And even though Carlos has his whole “don’t go for a women unless their married. If he’s dating her you should be more competitive on wanting her more” mentality, he knew that he could never do that. Clearly Andi was happy so he was just going to leave it at that.

After the rejection incident Monti sat next to Chris and tried not to let his sadness show. Everyone else was just talking and having a fun time. Miki began to feel a little cold so she went back to her room to get a sweater. Carlos used this opportunity to give Monti some more relationship advice since he had overheard Miki’s rejection.

“Don’t be so sad man. You just have to seem like you’re not interested for her to notice you,” he said.

“What are you guys talking about?” asked Jeca clueless.

“How Monti asked Miki to the semi-formal and she said no because she wants to go with Bill” responded Carlos.

“Oh, I see. You like her.” she said

“Yea” replied Monti in a low tone.

“And Chris likes Andi!” said Jose airing out Chris’ business.

“Is that true?” asked Jeca.

“Yea. It’s true.” responded Carlos for Chris, “I already told him to go for it. Who cares if she’s going out with Fernando?”

“That isn’t very good advice Carlos” replied Jeca in disbelief at the type of advice that Carlos gives his friends.

“How isn’t it good? It’s the most obvious thing to do. They both have to fight for the girl they want. And Chris has to fight more because the girl he wants is in a relationship,” said Carlos defending his way of thinking.

“Oh! So how would you feel if some guy was trying to get at your girlfriend?” questioned Jeca.

Carlos put his arm around Jeca and said, “Alec is no competition. I have nothing to worry about.”

Jeca took his arm off from around her and rolled her eyes. “Don’t forget, I aint your girlfriend. Anyway, please don’t listen to him Chris. His advice is not that good.”

Chris just nodded his head.

“Well I can learn to live with the fact that Miki likes Bill not me.“ responded Monti defeated.

“Monti, if you want Miki to notice you then just be you. No more looking at her too much.” Carlos opened his mouth to say something. “And no that does not mean don’t seem interested. Because if she thinks you’re not interested then she’s not going to waste her time.” replied Jeca before Carlos said something.

“But I’m mesmerized by her beauty”

“Yea but if you look at her too much then she might start thinking you’re creepy. I don’t think you want that.”

“Ok so how do I talk to her?”

“First, don’t be nervous because that throws her off for some reason. Then start a conversation. It doesn’t have to be anything big so don’t stress yourself about it. Just remember to be yourself and go with the flow. If she likes what you’ve talked about then she’s going to want to do it again. Miki likes a guy that can hold a conversation.”

“Ok that sounds good”

“Also, tomorrow even if she’s with Bill ask her to dance.”

“What if she rejects me again?”

“She’s not going to. Miki loves to dance.” she said smiling.

“Ok thanks,” replied Monti feeling better about himself. He could have a chance with Miki after all.

“Is there anything that I could do?” asked Chris hopeful. Jeca found something that could help Monti with Miki. Maybe there was something that he could do to get close to Andi.

“Aw I’m sorry Chris but unlike you’re friend who says go for it, I don’t think you should. I don’t believe in interfering with other people’s relationship,” she said feeling bad for him.

“Yea, you’re right,” he responded sad. It was worth a try.

“Sorry Chris.”

“That’s alright”

“What if Andi wasn’t in a relationship?” asked Carlos not giving up on Chris’ situation.

Jeca looked at him then at Chris. “First, it‘s a must that you be slick about it. From what I’ve heard Fernando don’t play that when it comes to someone he cares about. Second don’t go up to her with the mentality that you’re going to get rejected. She sees right through that. She likes a guy that’s sure of himself but don’t be all cocky about it neither. She hates cocky guys. And last but not least don’t be too obvious in where you trying to get at with her because if she notices then she’s going to say that she already has a boyfriend.”

Chris nodded his head taking everything in. “Ok I can deal with that. Thanks,” he said changing his mind on the whole situation.

“Anytime” she responded.

“Well you’re quite an expert,” said Carlos.

“I’m no expert. Those girls are my best friends. I know what they look for in a guy,” she replied.

“So what do you look for in a guy?” he asked hoping that her answer could help him get closer to her.

“Patience” she replied.

All the guys thought carefully about Jeca’s advice. It was clear that Carlos was right about one thing. They were going to have to fight to get the girl.
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 am

LOL YOU GO JECA!!! boo yah!!!

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!! AWESOME! Muhahahaha.... Is it my turn next? I'll get started on it tonight! Razz

WAHOO! Semi-Formal.... XD
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:45 am

OMg i love this chapter,
the whole advice thing was awesome lol!!
Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:00 pm

lol thanks the whole advice thing was the first thing that popped in to my head
cant wait for the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
Andi
Admin
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:08 pm

bump bump!!
Back to top Go down
Mikelana
Admin
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:02 pm

Chapter 8: Change

It was the day of semi-formal and the girls spent their day at the spa located next to the gym area of the cruise. They were being pampered like a princess because Fernando got the hook ups.

“So…Jeca spill, what do you think about Carlos?” Miki asked.

“He is really sweet, sort of a know it all, but he is my type,” Jeca spoke.

“Jeca, he sounds like you.” Andi laughed. And Jeca rolled her eyes and soon they all broke into laughter.

“But what happen with you and Cesc?” Andi asked.

“He’s not only in to her but in to like all the girls on the cruise,” Miki replied.

“Oh…” Andi said, “Well I just wanted to set you guys up for the fun of it. Anyways, I didn’t tell you this but he wanted to hook up with me but we didn’t cause I was too much interested in Fernando.”

“How rude, you tried to hook me up with a guy that want to hook up with you,” Jeca said furious. “After this spa treatment, I’ll beat you up,”

“Okay girls,” Miki interrupted.

“Fine,” Jeca said claming down; “this is nice…no parents…parties and now we get free stuff.” Jeca said.

“Yah…” Miki said sinking into her chair as they did pedicures.

Once the girls were finished with the spa they felt refreshed. Apparently Fernando told the staff at the spa to send the girls to the salon, for hair and make-up.

“It seems like Fernando thinks that we are ugly, so he is sending us to the spa and salon to transform ourselves,” Jeca joked.

“Nah…he just wants us to have fun.” Andi smiled. Miki and Jeca knew she was thinking about him.

“You really like him huh?” Jeca spoke.

“Well duh! I’m even in love with his family. We just connected when I was in England. Especially my dad and Fernando’s parent connected so quickly. If he has a girlfriend, that girl would be really lucky.” Andi said hoping that one day it would be her.

“Wait, you guys aren’t official yet?” Jeca questioned.

“No…well not yet. We’ve just been spending a lot of time together,” Andi said and Jeca looked at Miki in disbelief.

The girls were done with their hair and makeup and they were finally ready for semi-formal.

Andi and Miki didn’t have offical dates, so Jeca told Carlos to meet up with her at the banquet hall. Jeca wanted to show up with her two best friends in style like celebrities.

When they entered the room, it felt like all eyes were on them, even the spotlights was shining on their every single move.

“Wow you look beautiful,” Fernando said walking up to Andi.

“Thanks,” Andi blushed.

“Would you care to have the first dance,” Fernando asked and she nodded.

“Hey,” Carlos said to Miki and Jeca followed by Monti.

“Would you like to dance,” he asked.

“Umm…hold on,” Jeca said running off to somewhere.

“That was strange,” Miki said. Then all of a sudden the music stopped and everybody in the crowds was wondering what is going on.

“Alright everybody. We have a special guest. She’s been singing all her life and she is the opening act of today’s semiformal.” Said the DJ, “Please give your hand to Mikelana,”

“What?” Mikelana said with confusion knowing that it’s her because above her head was spotlights.

“Go…” Jeca said pushing her to the stage.

“Hey everybody. As you already know, my name is mikelana.” She said nervously, “Um… I’m not used to such a big crowd, but my friends reassured me that I’d be fine. So… tonight I would like to dedicate this song my friends Andi, Jeca, and I wrote one summer to the friends we made on this cruise. We love you guys!”

Miki smiled at the crowd that formed in front of the stage. They all stood cheering her on, Jeca, Andi, Fernando, Bill, Alec, Jose, Chris, Monti, Emmanuel, Carlos and Cesc.

“This song is called ‘Change.’” She said.

“it's a sad picture
The final blow hits you
Somebody else gets
What you wanted again
You know it's all the same
Another time and place
Repeating history
And you're getting sick of it

But I believe in whatever you do
And I'll do anything to see it through
Because these things will change

Can you feel it now?
These walls that they put up
To hold us back
Will fall down
It's a revolution
The time will come for us to finally win
We'll sing hallelujah
We'll sing hallelujah, oh

So we've been outnumbered
Raided and now cornered
It's hard to fight
When the fight ain't fair

We're getting stronger now
From things they never found
They might be bigger
But we're faster and never scared

You can walk away
Say we don't need this
But there's something in your eyes
Says we can beat this
'Cause these things will change

Can you feel it now?
These walls that they put up
To hold us back
Will fall down
It's a revolution
The time will come for us to finally win
We'll sing hallelujah
We'll sing hallelujah, oh

Tonight we'll stand and get off our knees
Fight for what we've worked for
All these years
The battle was long
It was the fight of our lives
But we'll stand up, champions tonight
It was the night things changed

Can you see it now?
The walls that they put up
To hold us back
Fell down
It's a revolution
Throw your hands up
'Cause we never gave in
We'll sing hallelujah
We sang hallelujah
Hallelujah

Back to top Go down
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan
TuCraZy13iTch

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:55 pm

that was great
chris got a chance with andi!
and i loved the song
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]   Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story] Empty

Back to top Go down

Catastrophic Cruise [Group Story]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next