HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Superman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: My Superman   Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:02 pm

Okay, well this is my first FanFic about Menudo.

I came up with this Idea, because of things that happen last summer, and I was sitting in my room last night thinking about my friends and It came to me Wink

Preface:
I truly believe I was the happiest person on planet earth. I had a wonderful life, two loving parents who I has there unconditional love and support, the best friends who never let me down, and the perfect boyfriend; loving, caring, affectionate, and nurturing the boy anyone would love to have around. I never in my darkest hour could I imaged this could, and would be ripped from my arms in a matter of seconds. Worst be it, at this moment I knew to the world I would continue to live on, but I would die in spirit, and soul. I knew nothing could bring me back from this, no one could save me from the pain, from the one person who didn't want me to live anymore, from my worst enemy my self. No one would be my Superman, but then he came into my life, acting as he knew me trying to "Help" or so he said.

First Chapter Coming Soon ^_^
tell me what you guys think of this, would you
want to read it, or not.
:\

♥I'M PART OF JOSE'S JOYA♥

Last edited by Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikelana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:55 pm

Ohhhh!!! The suspense! I like the Preface. Can't wait to see how the first chapter turns out!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:06 pm

ohh.. this sounds interesting! i would definetly read it can't wait for the first chapter!

Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:27 pm

this sounds good....cant wait to read!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
menudo_lover08

Location : A-TX!!!! :) where being crazy is practically normal! :)

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:16 pm

oh dude!
i cant wait for the first chapter!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Chapter One   Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:44 pm

Chapter One

"Te llevo en mi por siempre,
fui hecho para ti
yo te imaginaba asi
estabas dentro mio
desde antes del amor
ya eras parte de mi corazon"

Where the lyrics I hear getting out of the shower covered in my bathrobe, & a towel on my head.

I smiled and picked up the phone from my night table, sitting on the bed I cheerfully answered, "Hello handsome"
"Hey Baby girl are you ready?" said the voice on the other side of the phone.
"Umm.. No not yet I just got out of the shower." I said as I sighed.
"Oh well I'm just calling you that I'll be there in about an hour and 1/2 to pick you up, okay my boss has me doing some last minute things to let me get out early okay."
"All right, I'll be ready by then." I replied with a smile on my face.
"Good I hope you have a nice time with me."
"I will baby boy, as long as I'm with you I have a great time."
"Me too" he replied with love in his voice. "I have to go Mi Amor the boss Is giving me this stare like he's about to kill me."
With Laughter i said, "Oh yeah okay, Te quiero chiquillo."
"Me too mi'ja, take care remember hour 1/2."
"Yeah okay, I got it."
"Okay Good."
"Wait Jesus."'
"Yes?"
"I love you, take care of your self please."
"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine just go get ready."
"All right bye mi vida."

With that we hanged up, and I when of to get ready for my date with Jesus, the love of my life. I has met him just a year ago thanks to My best friend Luis, he introduced us at a party and he was just the sweetest guy in the world. A couple dates later he asked me to be his girlfriend it wasn't hard at all I loved him so much that I immediately accepted. My family loved him as much as I did, they knew he was what he seemed the sweetest more thoughtful guy in the world.

I didn't know what to wear, As I opened my Closet door I sighed in disappointment I saw so much clothes but nothing seemed please me as I searched for something to wear this aqua shirt caught my eye, I had never worn it I had gotten it for my birthday a month ago but forgotten all about it, as I took it out I got some Black skinny jeans to go along with it & some black shoes.

This Is what She Wore:
https://2img.net/h/i193.photobucket.com/albums/z206/Chelita_Abel/NewBitmapImage3.jpg
&
https://2img.net/h/i193.photobucket.com/albums/z206/Chelita_Abel/NewBitmapImage-1.jpg

As I put on my foundation, eyeliner, and Mascara I turned on the radio and to my surprise they where playing Mis Ojos Lloran Por Ti by Big Boy Jesus Favorite song. As I finished fixing my hair I hear My Mom's voice greet my boyfriend I smiled and quickly grabbed my hand bag and skipped downstairs.

"Ay no tenias que molestar Mi'jo estan presiosas las flores." I hear My mom say.
"No es ninguna molestia, lo ago con mucho gusto señora."
"Hola Jesus." I said as I walked reached the last step of stairs.
As he turned to look toward my direction this smile grew on his face and he laughed and said, "Hey Christina."
"What's so funny?" I question.
"He looked down on to his shirt and said, "We Match."
He was wearing a strip aqua & white shirt, with faded blue jeans, and some white air force ones.

"Ha, I guess we do did you copy me again." I asked playfully.
"No." he said walking toward me. "I believe you copied me this time."

He grabbed my hand pulling my to him to give me a kiss on the cheek, and on then making his way to my lips.
"Bueno ya, that's enough." said my father walking into the living room.

As I pulled away I couldn't help but giggle.

"Perdon señor, sorry." said Jesus as he began to blush.
"Dejalos, leave them alone there in love." said My Mother in our defense.
My dad simply nodded his head and sighing said, "I know." Neutral
Awkwardness hit, and all I could think to say was, "Bueno, ya nos vamos."
"Okay, have fun, Jesus take care of my little girl."
"Don't worry, I'll give my life for her if Needed." he said reassuring my father I was in good hands.

As we walked to Jesus truck, He opened the door for me letting me in, then closing the door behind me & running to the drive seat.

"We're are we going?" I asked trying to start a conversation.
"Well, I was thinking we go out to eat, then we can go to the movies you know I've been dieing to see batman."
"Sounds good, where are we going?" I announced with a smile.
"Does Chillies sounds good to you?"
"Sounds perfect."

They got to Chillies, as they existed the car, Jesus rapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked in as the couple we where.
Jesus ordered the Fajita Quesadillas dish with a sprite, as for me I got the Monterey Chicken with a Dr. Pepper. We ate peacefully
talking about school, his job, our life and our future. We we're only 16 years old, but we shared a love that no one could destroy we
wanted to spend our life's together even though our life hasn't even truly began yet. For dessert we shared a large Frosty Chocolate
shake. After our dinner, we when over to the Cinemark Theater where Jesus bought to Batman movie tickets, the movie was to begin
in 30 minutes so we decided to go to the arcades, when there where minutes left we decided to get our seats before there where none left.

After the movies we when for a quick snow cone, and a walk around central park.
As he rapped his arm around me and I put my head on his should I whispered, "Thank you."
"For what baby?" he question.
"For making me feel special, you know I never though I could love someone as much as I love you."

Caressing my face he said, "Baby you are the most special girl in this world, never forget that."

"Awe.. your the sweetest I love you, I said as I hugged him.

We continued to walk until we got to a swing set we sat there looking at the shy when he pointed onto the sky and said,
"You see those stars up there."
I nodded, "Yeah."
"Those are all the kisses I want to give you."
Smiling I said, "Then give them to me."

With a grin on his face he leaned close to me I felt his cold lips from the ice cone touch mine and felt a static of pleasure.
Just as things began to get more intense between us his phone began to ring.
"Sorry Baby." he said pulling away.
"It's okay, answer."
Looking at his phone, "Yeah, I'll be back in a minute okay say here."
Confused I agreed, and he when off deeper into the trees.

He answered his phone. "Hey what's up?... nothing just here with my girl what's up?"
"Yeah I understand, yeah okay uh-huh.... yeah all right tell him to wait for me. No don't
let him go by him self it's not safe, yeah I know look just wait for me... Well tell him..
okay okay... yeah.. uh-huh yeah.. okay all right I'll drop her off and meet you guys
over there noo... okay okay fine but be careful.. yeah all right... yeah bye."

Minutes later I saw a shadow approaching and said, "I'm sorry baby we have to get going."
"All ready?"
"Yeah I know it sucks, but I have to do something."
"Ok it's cool lets go."
"I'm really sorry baby."
"Don't worry about it." I tried to make him feel less guilty but it wasn't working. He kept looking at me on
ever red light with a worried face. At first I though because of me but I soon realize this face had nothing
to do with our date.
I didn't know if I should ask or not he'd probably would deny his feelings but It was killing me. I decided to
say quite wait till we where on my drive way.

Cutting the engine he sighed, "We're here."
"Yeah, we are."
There was a silence for a moment till I decided to ask, "Jess what's wrong?"
"Nothing why?"
"Your' been having this worried look ever since that call at the park what's wrong?"
"Nothing baby, don't worry about it." he tried to fake a smile without success. He couldn't fool me I knew something was wrong.
"Come on I'll walk you to your door." he said getting out of the truck.
I opened the door and hopped out and walked to the front steps of my house.

"I love you baby."
"I love you too Jesus."
"Never forget that you mean the world to me all right."
"I never will don't you worry."
"Good, because you do." he said with pain on his face.
"Jesus really what's going on your scaring me."
"Nada... you don't worry about it all right I love you like god know how much."
"Me too."
"Please.. please promise me something."
"Anything you want."
"Promise me you'll never forget me."
"I won't, I promise you that." I said with a smile.
"Me either, no matter what I will forever love you."
"I will too."
He then gave me a kiss on my forehead, on my cheek and finally on the lips. He smiled and said, "I love you baby."
"I love you too."
"Good-bye mi amor."
"Good-bye." I said with a wave as he walked toward his truck. "No not good-bye, see you later baby because
good-bye is forever and I know I'll see you tomorrow."
"Yeah." he whispered so soft I had to read his lips. "Tomorrow."

He pulled out of my drive way and left. I walked into my house and noticed no one was home. I felt very strange, scared even, not because I was in an empty house but because I felt a hole in my stomach, a knot in my throat. I decided it must not be nothing to worry about I when upstairs changed into my pajamas and fought my eyelids to stay away but they ended up winning me over.

Last edited by Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:30 pm

that was great....write more soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikelana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:29 pm

Awww! Awesome First Chapter!!! Can't wait for more!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:57 am

Omg omg omg! I have a feeling something really bad going to happen to him!! i wonder what...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://menudo.forummotion.com
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:39 am

Chapter Two

The next morning I woke up to the smile on the bright sun coming thew me window, as I rubbed my eyes I stood up and stretched yawning and told my self, "Good Morning."
I laughed at my own voice and walked into the bathroom, I washed my mouth & face and walked downstairs.
As I got to the first floor of my house I hear my parents talking with someone I smiled and shipped my way to the living room to find I had made a mistake.
My assumption of Jesus being there having a conversation with my parents was incorrect the one who was there was Luis my best friend. .
I smiled at the sight of my best guy friend sitting there in the morning I walked up to him and playfully said, "What here to eat my breakfast again?"
He tried to smile at my comment without success.
"Is something the matter?" I asked with a confused soft tone.
"Mi'ja maybe you should sit down for this," said my mom tugging on my left arm to sit on the sofa.
"What's going on?" I ask with a trying to maintain the same tone of voice.
My parents stood up and said, "Maybe we should give you guys some space, we'll be in the kitchen if you need anything."

"Cheli," Luis started as he always called me. "Please stay clam okay I know what I'm about to say might not be easy but I need you to try to stay calm."
I looked at him and saw the same face I had seen on Jesus the night before when he dropped me of, as I bit my lower lip I whispered, "What happen?"
He looked down onto the floor where a tear escaped his beautiful brown eyes, "Something happen to Jesus."
I bit my lower lip and asked, "What happen?" I assumed it wasn't serious, I hoped my assumption wouldn't be wrong again.
"He died last night."
Those four words killed me at that moment, I felt my world come crashing down on me. I couldn't breath I felt someone was sucking the life out of me.
I hoped I has missed hear and asked, "What did you say?"
Luis voice began to shake as he repeated his words over again. "He-he died, I'm sorry."
I stood up angry and began to yell, "Your lieing to me, your lieing. Liar!" I fell to the floor and covering my face with my own hands.
"I'm not lieing to you, I wish I was but I'm not." he cried as he kneeled down next to me and apologized, "I'm sorry Chelita this is all my fault,
he wouldn't be gone if it wasn't for me."
When he I hear those words I immediately looked up at him and confused asked, "What do you mean it's your fault."
He looked down ashamed and said, "He's gone because of me. I got him killed."
"How? Where? Why?" I was so confused and in pain I couldn't understand him.
"It happen last night, I made a mistake I when out and bumped into some guys they wanted trouble with me I tried to walk but they weren't having it. When Jesus got there I was as good as dead I told him to stay away but when he saw the gun aimed at me he when for it." he wouldn't look at me as he spoke of the pass events.
"He died to save me dumb ass, I should be dead not him!" he yelled hitting the wall.
I stood up from the floor and embraced him in a hug. I told him it wasn't his fault but he felt so guilty.
"I can't take this." I finally said letting go of him.
"I understand, I feel your pain." he said.
"No you don't understand my pain, you don't get it he was my world, my everything without him gone nothing is worth living for."
"What are you talking about?" he asked aggressively.
"Exactly what your thinking." I said. "I don't want to live on without him, I'm not going to be here living my life without him with me because he IS my life." I yelled.
"Don't say that Christina he wanted you to live, to have a life without him now that he's no longer here."
I cried without hope, I felt miserable nothing could take the pain away.

Later that day Janet, and Mayra came over they felt horrible too.
They loved Jesus as much as I did, we where all best friends and he was my life. They tried to help but no one could help me, I cried my self till I feel asleep on the sofa, I wouldn't move from there. I didn't eat at all that day I couldn't keep anything down I felt to depress to take anything in.

The next morning I woke up on my bed I though what I had lived had been a nightmare but then I began to remember everything Luis said, everything that had happen and I began to cry again.

My mother walked into my room and saw me curled up in a ball she frowned sadly and walked over and hugged me.
She caressed my hair as I cried on her shoulder, I complained about life to her telling her how It wasn't fair, the love of my life has been ripped from my arms this way.

"I'm sorry mi'ja I know how much you love him, and this is going to be hard but remember you friends will be there to help you get threw it just like me and you dad will."

I continued to cry when I asked her, "When is his funeral mommy?"
She sighed and said, "His mom called me yesterday telling me it's today at noon.

I nodded and said trying to stop the crying, "I guess.... I guess I gotta
go get ready then."
"Baby if it's to hard you don't have to go."
"No I have to go, I owe my baby that much."

I took a shower, got ready walked downstairs where Mayra, Janet, and my parents where awaiting.

It was so difficult to be there, at his funeral seeing him there just laying motionless I tried to hold my tears but I couldn't I broke into tears seeing him there motionless, cold, empty made me feel horrible I couldn't understand why God could do this to me, take the one person who understood me, who never judged me and always understood what I meant to say.
It was even harder standing over his grave and knowing I would never see him again, that I would never hear his beautiful voice
that use to tell me, "I love you baby girl."

As I stood there I dropped a red rose into his grave I had a flashback.

Flackback.
Opening my refrigerator door he smiled taking out the milk and said,
"Ahh My favorite Chocolate chip cookies."
I laughed and said, "Oh yeah my mom bought them yesterday
after you finished our last pack."
"Hey you make me sound like some pig that eats your food."
"Awe, but you do but it's okay baby I still love you."
Taking a bite out of his cookies he said, "I love you too."
"Chew baby there not going anywhere."
"ha-ha that's why you say I see you eying my cookies." he said hugging his box of cookies.
"Oh well I do want one." I said childishly.
"NO! There mine!"
Laughing I said, "Come on corazon give me one."
"Nope." he said in a baby voice.
I stuck my tongue out to him and said, "You suck!"
He blew a raspberry at me and said, "So my cookies!"
"My house" I said snatching his cookie from his hand and taking a bit out of it.
"CHRISTINA!"
"JESUS!" I yelled back.
"I'm get you."
"Go for it." I said raising an eyebrow.
He stood up and began to chase me around the kitchen, I got around pretty well till I slipped on the milk he had spilled he then got on top of me and said seductively, "I told you I'd get you."
"Ugh, i guess." I said sourly.
"Now it's time for you to get punish for eating my my cookie."
"What are you going to do?" I said sadly.
"Well... I guess I could..." and he began to tickle me.
I yelled with laughed for him to stop till he finally stopped.
"Had enough?" he asked.
"Yes please no more, I hate it when someone tickles me you know that."
He nodded and stood up and said, "I know, so here forgive me." he said giving me a red rose.
I smiled and said, "Always and forever."

Flashback ends.

"Come on." Mayra told me pulling me away from the grave.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:50 pm

NOOOO JESUS DIED
HE DIED TO SAVE A FRIEND
SO THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT HIM

WRITE MORE SOON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikelana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:56 pm

O.M.G. :'( Awww.... Poor Christina!!! I have a feeling she'll find love again! I hope. I love the flashback!

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
menudo_lover08

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:00 pm

OMG!
dude u had me crying!
Sad

write more soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:22 pm

Chapter Three

It's been a bit over 4 months since Jesus left me, nothings been the same. No one seems to understand my pain, all I always hear from everyone
is "Are you okay?" "You should talk about your feelings." "What's going on inside?" I'm fine why can't everyone just get off my case yeah I admit
it's not been the same since he's not here, I'm not the in the best shape shape emotionally, or physically but I'm dealing with it in my own way
even if they can't seem to understand my way. Neutral

I could feel my eyelids begin to get heavy as I tried to focus on the whiteboard in front of me. My vision began to get darker as I heard Mayra's voice.

"Another sleepless Night?"

"Yeah, but it's getting better my parents have stop rushing into my room every time I scream in agony." I said.

"Ay Jb maybe you should talk about what your going threw, I know it's not easy but it's for your best."

"Please don't start, I have enough with the looks my parents give me every day wondering what I'm thinking, feeling I don't need any sermons from you too." I said as I rested my head on my arms.

I seemed to have dozed of when I felt a nudge come from behind me
I quickly sat up when Mayra whispered, "Seems to me we have two new kids."

"Oh really?" as I glanced up and at the teacher's desk there were two tall guys. Both where light skinned but one a bit shorter; an inch or two would be my guess.
Mrs. Romero motioned for him to sit for him by Janet, who was by the window. She motioned for the other one to sit next to me on my left. I turned away and took out my English book.

The teacher introduced both of them as Jose Bordonada, and Jose Montañez being as they where both Jose's Jose Montañez was being called "Monti" for no confusion. Jose was from Manatí P.R and Monti was Puerto Rico to but he came transferred from a school in Laredo Tx.
Seeing how Janet has become friends with Monti, then in Math class she met talked to Jose they both sat with us at the lunch table.

"So what brings two boriquas to Texas?" asked Mayra.

"Well I've been living in Texas for a while, already." said Monti.

"Yeah Mayra didn't you here he's from Laredo Tx." said Janet.

"Oh yeah." laughed Mayra. "I forgot, so what brings you to Houston though?"

"A new beginning." said Jose looking at Me which irritated me causing me to roll my eyes.

"So what do you recommend for fun?" asked Monti.

"Hum.. well there a lot of fun things to do, we could go to Galveston, or Zuma that's a lot of fun." replied Mayra.

"Sounds fun." said Janet with a grin.

"What sounds fun?" asked Luis sitting next to me.

When I saw him there I couldn't help but smile he was my best guy friend and the only one who didn't pretend to understand my pain.

"We're talking about what's fun to do here." I informed him.

"Zuma's fun." repeated Luis.

"I said that smarty pants." said Mayra.

"We'll maybe we should go to Zuma if it's that fun." replied Monti looking at Janet.

"Zumas isn't open today." said Janet's cousin Emanuel(Emma) sat at the lunch table.

"What since when?" asked Mayra.

"Well it's been close for a while already."

"Then what do we do?" asked Luis. "I really don't want to go home to my father and step mom there going to make my weekend miserable.

"What about Ana?" I asked. "You can't just leave her alone with them two."

"Don't worry my little sister is spending the weekend at my girlfriends house." smiled Luis.

"Oh that's nice." I smiled back.

"Oh how about we go to my house we can go for a swim." invited Mayra.

"Yes! perfect for a hot summer day." smiled Jose.

"Yeah okay, well we can meet up by my locker and we can go from there."

"No, we need our stuff lets go home get our stuff then we head to your house." replied Luis.

"Yeah lets do, oh speaking of home where do you guys live?" asked Janet just ask she was cut of by the bell. "Oh tell us after school we have to go."
She said as she stood up and grabbed her books with such grace that made Monti just stare.

"Stop staring fool." nudged Jose.

They headed to there rest of there classes and just as planned we all met by Mayra's locker at the end. From there we when to each of our houses to get our stuff we only needed to stop as Jose's home since I wasn't planing on going to pick up anything there I has some extra swim clothes at Mayra's from last time I was there which was regularly.

"Wait this is where you live!" I blurted out as we came to a stop.

"Yeah why?" he asked confused.

"Your family is the one who bought this house."

He nodded once again still confused, "What's the problem?"

Sighing I said, "You live right across from me." I pointed to my house out front.

Jose couldn't help but show he enjoyed having me as a neighbor.
His smile on his face made me feel something I hadn't felt in a while but I didn't like it, I couldn't like this feeling it wasn't right I bit my mouth from inside holding my smile from showing. His face made me want to smile but I couldn't something in me didn't feel right.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:20 pm

o0o jose lives across the street....interesting
that was great i loved it
write more soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikelana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:44 pm

Awww.... Cute Chapter! I LOVE this Chapter! MENUDO BOYS! WAHOO!!! I'm sure she will be clear of Jesus soon. I think. Well atleast her heart will be with someone else.... hum.... Post More Soon!!! Especially about MENUDO! YAYAYAY! Can't wait!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
menudo_lover08

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:13 pm

ooo......i loved this chapter!
Smile
great job sis!
write more soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: My Superman   Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:37 am

UPZ
Back to top Go down