HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Saved Me From Myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Saved Me From Myself   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:09 am

Saved Me From Myself

Author: Jessica aka Jeca
Started: 07/23/08
Inspiration: The idiots in Hollywood. My Imagination.
Personal Experiences

Last edited by TuCraZy13iTch on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:18 am

-1-

When anyone hears the name Lozado the first thing that comes to mind is respect. My father Miguel is the president of Lozado Productions, a prominent production company. My mother Elizabeth is an A&R for L Records, an independent record label. My sister Jessica is an Emmy winning actress. My grandparents are both Ocar winning actors. And the list goes on and on. As u can see I came from a very talented and respected family. It was only natural for me to follow in my family's fame. And I did. I didn't become an actress like my sister. I didn't become a singer. Or a dancer. And I sure ass hell did not become a music or movie executive. None of those things are me. Instead I'm just famous for being famous. I'm Karina Lozado, heiress to the Lozado fortune, the ultimate party girl, addicted to drugs and alcohol, and a rebel without a cause.

Being in a family with "important" people usually means that you're always home alone. And today was no exception. I was home alone with nothing else to do. I wasn't in the mood of going out and dealing with the whole paparazzi frenzy so I decided to stay home. I called up all of my girlfriends to have a girls night. We haven't had one in a while so i thought that it would be a good idea.

About an hour after I called the gurls arrived and we settled in the living room. I brought out the infamous Chivas Regal bottle that my dad had been protecting since forever. Don't ask me what he was protecting it from because I don't know. There really wasnt anything special about the it. Except for the fact that it had been around for like 5 years. To those 5 years add the 12 years that the actual company preserved it for. Once u add it up you see that in our hands we had about 19 years of aged whiskey and we were determined to make good use of it. And we did. But not before calling Dominoes for some pizza.

---

Singing: They tried to make me go to rehab....i said NO NO NO!!!!

We were all just hangin around drinkin and acting stupid when i noticed that Ali wasn't in the living room. I decided to go look for her cause she was missing out on the fun. I found her at the door talkin to the pizza delivery boy. Damn I had forgotten all about the pizza.

Ali: Hey NaNa! Look who we got here! Some broke ass dude delivering pizzas for a living!

Karina: Li!!!

Ali: Wat!?! It's tru!

Karina: Why dont you just go back wit the girls?

Ali: Ok but be careful. I dont want to wake up tomorrow to find you missing. You know people like him kidnap people for their money. *walks away wit 3 pies*

Karina: *takes the rest of the food* Im so sorry. She's really drunk right now. How much is it? *puts the pizza on the table*

Guy: $60.53

Karina: *grabs her wallet and takes out money* Here keep the change

Guy: *wit an attitude* thanks *he walks out the door*

Karina: NO NEED FOR THE ATTITUDE ASSHOLE!!!! *slams the door* I was only being nice.

*grabs the remainder of the food and goes to living room*

That guy really had some nerve. I was only tryin to be nice and he got an attitude with me. He pissed me off. I know Ali said some unnecessary shit but he aint have to take out his anger on me. It's not my fault that my family is rich. Sure it's nice to have money but it aint all that. Trust me I know.

The night ended when my parents came home and had everyone driven to their houses. Parents always know how to ruin things don't they? After everyone left I got the "I'm real disappointed in you" speech. It went in one ear and out the other. I made my way into my room and laid down on my bed. A couple of minutes later I got that feeling that just told me to run to the bathroom. I threw up like I never did before.

Once I was done I washed up and made my way back to my bed. I turned the tv on and started watching 8 Mile. The guy from earlier popped into my head. He was so rude to me. I was glad that I was not going to see him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:07 pm

Ohh This was a good begining Smile
Write more, I have a feeling that
this guy will come back
humm but who knows Smile
Write More Jeca,
This is good!

I want to know what's going to happen next...
="]]

♥I'M PART OF JOSE'S JOYA♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:38 pm

thanks ill post more soon =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikelana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:54 pm

I love this story so far! I can't wait to read what happens. Keep at it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:02 pm

oh.... i wonder what happens next! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:29 pm

-2-

Two weeks have passed and Iím still recovering from the hugest hangover ever. I have been drinking and partying for 3 nights straight and things got out of hand. When I say things I mean the drinking. One would think that night clubs would follow the ďyou have to be 21 to drinkĒ rule but in Hollywood that didnít matter depending on who you were. And seeing as people love to talk about me the drinks just kept coming and coming.

*coming in*

Jeca: Hey you want to go shopping with me?

Karina: Uhh yea. *fakes smiles*

I really didnít want to go but I accepted anyway. It wasnít because I wasnít in the mood or anything like that. It was because I was going with my sister.

My relationship with my sister has never been a good one. Sheís the perfect child while Iím the devilís child. Sheís the smart one while Iím the dumb one. Sheís the day while Iím the night. Sheís basically everything that Iím not and my parents love her for that.

Because of the constant comparison of us two Iíve distanced myself from her. I want others to see that Iím me, Karina, and I could never be like Jessica.

---

Shortly after eating breakfast we left. We decided to go to the mall where we could shop til we drop without getting wet since it was raining. The mall was pretty empty since it was Wednesday and everyone was either working or in school. We shopped for about two hours before we got hungry and went to the food court. Right after we were done eating a little girl came up to us with a guy right behind her.

Little girl: Excuse me Miss Jessica

Jeca: Yea sweety

Little girl: Can I take a picture with you?

Jeca: *smiles* Sure sweety

Little girl: *happy* Carlos take a picture

Carlos: ok

Jeca took several pictures with the little girl. The guy who was taking the pictures, Carlos I assumed, looked familiar. I had seen him somewhere but I just couldnít figure out from where.

I didnít put much thought into it because I was busy paying attention to the little girl. She was so happy I couldnít help but smile. I love little kids. Theyíre clueless to the hard realities of this world and had no worries. Theyíre the ones who truly are living the good life.

Jeca gave the little girl a hug and returned to her seat. Her phone started ringing and she picked up. It was my father. A couple of minutes later Jeca hung up.

Jeca: *putting her phone away* Dad wants to see us.

Karina: What he want to see me for?

Jeca: I donít know. Did you do something to piss him off?

Karina: Besides opening his bottle of Chivas, nothing.

Jeca: Why would you do that?

Karina: Because it was just sitting there.

Jeca: When are you going to stop doing the shit youíre doing?

Karina: Iím not doing anything.

Jeca: Yes you are. What you think that all the underage drinking is cool or something?

Karina: I do it because I want to. Not because I think itís cool.

Jeca: *shakes her head* You need to stop all of that and do something productive with your life.

Karina: *laughs* And what be like you? Nah Iím alright.

Jeca: Youíre 19 years old. Grow up. Cut all the bullshit because if you continue youíre going to end up 6 feet under.

Karina: Whatever.

Jeca: Iím serious Karina.

Karina: Why canít you just let me be?

Jeca: Because you need help.

Karina: Help for what. Iím perfectly fine.

Jeca: No youíre not. Youíre hooked on drugs and alcohol. That's not good for you. Iím not telling you to follow in my footsteps-

Karina: Good because I would never want to be you. Now are you ready to go because Iím done shopping.

Jeca: Yea

We exited the mall and made our way home before going to see dad. Jeca was pissed and so was I. It wasnít the first time that we had that conversation. Nor was it going to be the last. I knew that what I was doing was not good. But as long as I have control of my substance abuse everything is okay.

As soon as I walked into my room I headed into my walk in closet. I grabbed my favorite BCBG bag and opened it up. Inside was the little bag of weed-my favorite-that I planned on smoking tonight. Even if it was for a little while getting high always made me forget about my problems. I needed that tonight especially since I had a feeling that I was not going to like what my dad had to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikelana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 pm

wow.... I hope she get's healed from her addiction! Great chapter! Post more soon.

*CARLOS!!!* lol hehehe... Just had to say that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:22 pm

Whoa this was great!
humm I wonder if this Carlos
is and why he looked familiar..

well anyways,
Karina needs help,
she has issues,
and not only her addiction,
she has personal issues,
emotions that are messed up.
She's hurting ;\

well this was great!

Write more soon Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:44 pm

-3-

Just like I had predicted my dad had nothing good to say. After Perez Hilton, the queen of all media criticized his parenting skills he decided to be ďmore of a father.Ē So he made up a couple of rules. I have to be home by 11 pm. I have to get a job. I have to stop associating with the people that I do. And the list goes on and on. If my dad thinks that Iím going to follow all those rules heís wrong. Heís treating me like a child when im not. Im a 19 year old adult and I can do whatever I want. Plus it aint like he actually cares. All my dad cares about is a 6 letter word. And itís just too bad for him that I stopped caring about that word a long time ago.

---

Tonight Iím going out with my ex Juan. Im kind of nervous because its my first time seeing and speaking to him in almost 2 years. I hope that everything goes well because I just want to have a good time.

We decided to go to Elsieís, my favorite restaurant. Its located outside of the paparazzi zone so we knew that there wasnít going to be any cameras flashing.

Juan arrived at my house and it was just like old times. It wasnít until he grabbed my hand and walked me to his car that I realized how much Iíve missed him.

The ride to Elsieís was full of laughter and happiness. I had my friend back. We entered Elsieís and sat at a booth. Marci, our waitress for the night brought us our drinks and told us that our food would be ready in 20 minutes.

Karina: So how have you been these past 2 years? You just disappeared without saying anything.

Juan: After everything that happened between us I needed a break so I went to Nicaragua.

Karina: Why Nicaragua?

Juan: Because thatís where the dart landed.

Karina: Oh

Juan: So what about you? How have these past 2 years been treating you?

Karina: *looks away* Not good.

Juan: How come? *grabs her hand and she looks at him*

Karina: I've changed since that day and you leaving didnít make things any better.

Juan: *kisses her hand* I'm sorry.

That day is cemented in my head forever. I can't get over it. I won't get over it. Juan says heís sorry and I believe him but itís not his fault. Heís just another victim.

Juan: Hey, happy thoughts ok?

Karina: *whispers* Ok

Juan: So tell me any boyfriends?

Karina: *chuckles* No, any girlfriends?

Juan: No

Karina: Just hoes?

Juan: Nope, no hoes.

Karina: Hmmm

Juan: What about your drinking?

Karina: I enjoy it.

Juan: And the drugs? Do you enjoy that too?

Karina: Yea. I enjoy the drinking and drugs. It makes me feel better.

Juan didnít say anything. He knew that if he kept on it was going to turn into an argument. And thatís the last thing that he wants on his first night back in LA.

Our silence was broken when a group of about 10 people walked in. The little girl and the guy from the mall were among those people. They sat two tables away from us. One of the girls noticed me and told her friends. All of the girls looked my way and gave me bad looks. The looks didnít bother me. I'm used to them already.

-At the other table-

Marie: That bi-witch is here?

Carlos: What witch?

Marie: The rich witch. She over there *points* with some guy. Probably her new boy toy for the night.

Carlos: *looks* Oh. What does it matter anyway?

Yanalis: Her and her friends insulted you. It matters.

Gaby: I want to see a witch. Where is she? *starts to look around*

Claudia: No where Gaby. Donít worry about it.

Gaby: *points* Look Carlos. Itís the girl from yesterday. She was with Jessica. I want to say hi to her.

Marie: No Gaby. Why would you want to do that?

Gaby: Because I can. Can I go Carlos? Please?

Carlos: No Gaby.

Gaby: Please Carlos! Pretty please!

Carlos: Fine. But I'm not going with you.

Marie: Iíll go with you.

Jose: Donít start anything Marie.

Marie: Im not donít worry.

*Marie and Gaby walk over to the table where Karina is at*

Gaby: Excuse me miss pretty girl

Karina: *smiles* Hey cutie

Gaby: I saw you yesterday with Jessica Lozado and I wanted to say hi.

Marie: *under her breath* I donít know for what.

Karina: *ignoring Marie* Well hey. Whatís your name?

Gaby: Gabrielle but everyone calls me Gaby.

Karina: Well Gaby Im Karina but everyone calls me-

Marie: *under her breath* Hoe.

Karina: NaNa

Gaby: NaNa?

Karina: Yea

Marie: Come on Gaby you said hi already. Letís go.

Gaby: Ok bye NaNa. Can you tell Jessica I said hi?

Karina: I will. Have a good night Gaby.

*Marie and Gaby walk back to their table. Karina looks at Juan.*

Karina: Well she was a bitch.

Juan: Yea

Karina: *putting a fry in her mouth* I was expecting that anyway. She was giving me dirty looks since she came in.

---

*drinking water*

Karina: You want to go to Ice?

Juan: Yea lets go cause I believe weíre still tied. *gets up*

Karina: *rolls her eyes* I hope you're ready to lose *gets up*

Juan: *grabs her hand and walks toward the cashier* Ha keep dreaming.

While Juan paid the bill I looked over at the table with Gaby. She was the youngest one out of the group but that didnít stop her from joining the conversation. I could tell she was smart for her age.

The skinniest one out of the girls saw me looking and told the girl that was calling me a hoe. The girl gave me a cold stare. I just turned away. I got the keys from Juan and told him that I was going to meet him at his car. My night was going alright and I didnít want any bitch interfering with my happiness.

We arrived at Ice and it didnít take long for the paparazzi to realize that I was with Juan Herrera. Cameras started flashings twice as much and the crowd around us was ridiculous. The photographers and their agencies where both going to make a lot of money tonight.

After what seemed forever we finally got to the entrance. We entered the club and headed upstairs to the VIP area. Ali and them were already there having themselves some Sex on the Beach. When they saw Juan they ran up to him and hugged him. I guess its safe to say that Juan was missed.

---

We decided to call it a night around 1. It was really early compared to the normal 4 am exits that I be making. But I didnít mind leaving early because I had a good night.

We were both hungry from all the dancing that we did so we called up Dominoes since it was on our way home. We made the order pick up. Juan stayed in the car while I went to get the pizza. I waited for a lil while until the pizza was done. As I paying the guy from earlier walked in. It then hit me. The guy from earlier, from the mall, was the guy that delivered the pizzas at my house that day. Ali had insulted him and I apologized for it. I was being nice but he went and told his friends that I had insulted him. I didnít appreciate that. I would've told him something about it but it wasnít the appropriate time. He was working and it wouldnít be professional. Instead I just finished paying and left. But not before deciding that this wasnít going to be the last time that I saw him.

When we got to my house my dad was waiting for me outside. He was mad but when he saw who I was with his frown turned into a smile. I just rolled my eyes and walked inside. A couple of minutes later both of them walked in announcing that tomorrow the Lozado and Herrera Families were going to have a huge get together at Mr. Chow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikelana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:24 pm

Loving the chapter!!! I can't wait for more. Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:38 pm

whoa that was great :]
my goodness what is Karina gonna
do to Carlos?
;/

w.m.s that was great♥

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:43 pm

-4-

The Herrera Family is known in this town called Hollywood for its clubs. They own about a dozen clubs nationwide and are currently working on its newest venture, a dance studio.

We have known each other for years. Both Jeca and I grew up with Juan and his older brother Oscar. Our mothers would say that we were going to end up marrying each other. I used to think the same thing, until I grew up.

Over the past two year our families kind of drifted apart. My parents made a dirty move that changed everything. We stopped hanging out and Juan disappeared. Maybe now that Juan came back things would return to normal.

Our outing at Mr. Chow the other night was some what awkward at first. I guess with everything that happen my parents and Juanís parents didnít know how to act. Jeca and I were always hanging out with Oscar so we were fine.

The paparazzi outside the restaurant seemed to pick up on the awkwardness too. They started asking all types of questions to make it even more awkward. Paparazzi have a way of doing that to you. If you want to see for yourself just go to TMZ or Perez Hilton. Iím sure itís featured there.

Anyway, right now Iím with Jeca on the set of Chris Brownís video shoot for ďDamage.Ē The song is about all of the damage that Chris has caused by cheating on his girl aka my sister and how she doesnít want to hear anything that he has to say. The video just basically brings the song to life. Chris cheats. Jeca finds out. He tries to explain. She wonít listen. He stalks her. She ignores him. He realizes that he fucked up. The End.

Its situations like that that just gives me even more of a reason to not fall in love again. My first love was Juan and with all the shit that I went through I said that never again was I going to fall in love. Sure I still love the kid, I mean heís my first love, you donít forget those but falling in love with another person is something that I donít see happening. Love prevents you from seeing things how they really are. Love to me truly is blind. And Iíd rather have a 20/20 vision than none at all.

---

During lunch Imani, Jecaís manager stopped by to go over Jecaís schedule for the next couple of days.

Imani: Hey beauties *greeting Karina and Jeca with a kiss on the cheek*

Karina/Jeca: Hey Mani

Jeca: Whats up?

Imani: *sitting down* Oh my god Iím so tired. Iíve been working my butt off just for you missy.

Jeca: Oh really? What you got for me?

Imani: In the up coming months thereís Premios Juventud, Teen Choice Awards and the VMAs.

Jeca: Wow thatís a lot of awards. We have to start looking at dresses.

Imani: Definitely. Tomorrow you have off. Thursday you have an appearance at an elementary school at 10 a.m.

Jeca: Aw an elementary school. NaNa you like kids, you want to come?

Karina: *smiles* Sure why not?

Jeca: *smiles too* Okay great!

Imani: Oh yea after Thursday you have a whole week off.

Jeca: Finally! I need more than a day off.

I said yea to going because I didnít have anything better to do. Plus that way I can get my parents off my back since they insist on trying to win Parent of the Year. Theyíre getting on my nerves with all that crap. Iím seriously thinking about moving out.

After lunch I decided to call Juan so he could come pick me up. The video shoot was starting to become boring and I didnít feel like being bored.

Once Juan arrived we headed to his house. We made a couple of snacks and took them to the theater where we saw Wall E, the latest movie from Disney Pixar.

When the movie finished we got in the pool. Not having any bathing suits at his house I just jumped in with my bra and panties. After all thatís like a bathing suit.

Juan: Nice panties.

Karina: Shut up! Leave my Hello Kitty panties alone.

Juan: What? All I said was nice panties.

Karina: Yea you tryna make fun of me.

Juan: No I wasnít. I like them. Theyíre cute. *winks at her*

Karina: Hmm *swims away from him*

Juan: *swims to her* NaNa?

Karina: Yea?

Juan: I love you

Karina: *smiles and gives him a tap kiss* I love you too.

I'm not in love with Juan but i definitely love him. Heís too much of an important person for me to just not love him anymore. Thatís like mission impossible. No one knows what weíve been through and no one will understand. Thatís what makes us love each other. It's a friendship that could never be broken no matter what happens.

Itís sad that weíre not together anymore but it was something that had to be done. We couldnít be living life like everything was okay so we decided to break up. Ever since that day itís been a never ending roller coaster ride in the life of Karina Lozado.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikelana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:58 pm

Awesome chapter!!! Post More SOON!!! Can't wait.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:46 pm

this was a great chapter
Jeca Very Happy
write more soon!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:24 am

-5-

Eight o'clock Thursday morning and I'm awake. I don't know why I told Jeca that I would go with her to see her talk to students. I could back out now but I'm not going to. I'm already awake and I'm going to make use of time.

By 9:30 we were at the school talking to the principal. At exactly 10 o'clock we headed to the classroom where Jeca was going to talk to the kids about the importance of staying in school, not getting involved with the wrong crowd, and always following your dreams.

When we entered the classroom the students got excited. Most of them recognize Jeca from her early days on Disney. I scanned the classroom just to see what kind of kids attended Salvador Elementary School. To my surprise I saw Gaby the little girl from Elsie's. She noticed me looking and waved at me. I smiled and waved back.

After Jeca finished her talk she answered some questions and took pictures. By 12 we were on our way towards the school exit when someone caught our attention. It was Gaby. She invited both of us to her birthday party on Saturday.

Her birthday party is the perfect opportunity to have a talk with the guy that works at Dominoes. Carlos I think is his name. He probably doesnít even want to see me ni en pintura but I could care less. I donít like it when people talk crap about me that isnít true so Iím going to try to straighten everything out. I don't want to cause a argument or anything all I want is to talk to him.

---

Jeca got Gaby the Nintendo Wii along with some games to with it. I bought her a laptop for her schoolwork. Together we both put in money to give her a $10,000 check. Hopefully Gaby likes our gifts.

Around 5 oíclock we made our way to Gabyís party. From the looks of it the party was nothing big. Itís just a get together to celebrate someoneís birthday. I must admit that Iím kind of nervous to show up to this party. I know when Iím not welcomed somewhere and Iím sure that the moment I step foot in this party people are going to have a problem with it. By people I mean all those people that were at Elsieís. I really donít want to ruin Gabyís party but if one of them crosses the line with me then Iím sorry. Iím going to have to say something. But hopefully everything is drama free.

We arrived at Gabyís house and made our way to the backyard. Once there we got a couple of stares. It was obvious that this wasnít our type of scene. Gaby noticed us and ran to us. She quickly took us by the hand and introduced us to everyone. I learned that Carlos is indeed the name of the guy that I always see her with. Heís her older brother. His girlfriend is Marie. The bitch that called me a hoe. It was quite obvious that neither of them were pleased to have me there but for the sake of Gabyís happiness they kept their comments to themselves.

A couple of hours passed and we were having a good time despite all of the dirty looks I was getting. I noticed that Carlos went inside so I decided to make my move. I had to take advantage that Marie wasnít near him because she was always around.

I rushed inside the house hoping that I could find him. I saw him going into the bathroom so I ran to try and get to him before he went in. Unfortunately I didnít so I waited. When he was coming out I pushed him back inside, locked the door, and blocked it.

Carlos: What the hell?

Karina: Yea thatís what I want to know. What the hell?

Carlos: What are you talking about?

Karina: How its obvious that you told your friends that I did something to you. They havenít stopped giving me dirty looks the whole time that Iíve been here.

Carlos: If theyíre giving you dirty looks then you take that up with them. I have nothing to do with that.

Karina: Thatís where youíre wrong. Clearly they have a problem with what happen in my house that day.

Carlos: *rolls his eyes* Donít remind me. I have never been so humiliated.

Karina: And I apologized for my friendís stupid remarks.

Carlos: And what? You think that an apology is going to make it better?

Karina: Ok so an apology isnít going to make it better but you didnít have to go tell all your friends that I had something to do with what was said.

Carlos: How come? Itís not like youíre any different than her?

Karina: Once again thatís where youíre wrong.

Carlos: I doubt that.

Karina: Look just because I come from a wealthy family does not mean that I look at those who arenít as well financially different. Money isnít everything you know.

*Carlos doesnít say anything*

Karina: Look. I donít want to argue with you anymore. I forgive you for anything bad that you have said about me.

Carlos: You forgive me? Who said I was sorry?

Karina: No one. You donít have to be sorry for me to forgive you. How bout we start over? Act like none of this ever happen?

Carlos: Fine.

Karina: *smiles* Great. Iím Karina. *extends her arm for a handshake*

Carlos: *shakes her hand* Iím Carlos. Nice to meet you.

Karina: Nice to meet you too. So um, I think itís time that we get out of here.

Carlos: Yea we should.

Marie: *from outside* Carlos

Carlos: *gets nervous and whispers* Shit.

Karina: *whispers* The girlfriend. Quick hide in the bathtub.

Carlos: What?

Karina: Iíll get you out of this just hide in the bathtub.

*he hides in the bathtub*

Marie: Car-

*door opens*

Karina: No sweety Carlos isnít here.

Marie: *looks at her weird* Then who were you talking to.

Karina: *shows her phone* I was on the phone.

Marie: *not believing her* Hmmm so what are you doing here?

Karina: I was using the bathroom.

Marie: You know what I mean.

Karina: Oh you mean here here. Gaby invited me.

Marie: You couldíve stayed home.

Karina: I couldíve but I didnít. I wanted to be seen.

Marie: So what you think that youíre going to turn Gaby into one of you.

Karina: Oh no thereís only one of me. Iím irreplaceable.

Marie: *looks at her up and down* Seriously, what are you doing here? Donít you know that youíre not welcomed here with your Louis Vuitton bag and shoes? That we donít need you to come and rub in our faces how rich you are?

Karina: Um if not mistaken your just Gabyís brotherís girlfriend. You donít actually live here. So exactly what kind of authority do you have in this house to tell me that Iím not welcomed here?

*Marie doesnít say anything*

Karina: Exactly. You have no authority. So I suggest you keep your mouth shut next time.

*walks away but stops*

Karina: And the shoes are Gucci but you wouldnít know anything about that.

*continues to walk away*

Ok so that last comment was really unnecessary but I wanted to piss her off. I donít like her. From what Iíve seen today she thinks that itís all about her. She definitely likes to be the center of attention and when she canít have her way then all hell breaks loose. I sure ass hell donít want to deal with her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikelana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:44 pm

This is getting good. I hope you write more soon. I can't wait.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:12 pm

That was really good Jeca, :]
Write more soon,
when you get a chance Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:56 pm

Jeca i need more!! lol! jks jks take ur time!

Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:54 pm

ill post more as soon as i can
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuCraZy13iTch
Almost a fan

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:34 am

-6-

Jeca and I ended up staying until the end of the party. Jeca made friends with most of the people there. I on the other hand just stuck with Gaby and her friends. I got them all to dance. I looked like a kindergarten teacher surrounded by all those kids but it made me happy. I wish I was a kid again. Unfortunately thatís impossible. So I just live my life as best as I can.

Right now Iím just laying outside by the pool relaxing before I enjoy a night out in the town. I promised Ali and them that I would hang out with them tonight since we havenít gone out in a couple of days.

Out of no where the doorbell rung scaring me. I found it strange because I was practically home alone and wasnít expecting anyone. I figured that the cleaning lady would open the door so I stayed in my position. A couple of seconds later I heard conversation. I turned to see who it was and was surprised.

Karina: Thank you Isabel. Hey Gaby, Carlos. What brings you here?

Gaby: We came to return the gifts.

Karina: Why!?

Carlos: Because theyíre too expensive for a 9 year old.

Karina: So what! A present is a present. No matter how much it is.

Carlos: True but you got her a laptop.

Karina: For her schoolwork.

Carlos: We have a computer.

Karina: *looks at Gaby* Hey Gaby, you want to get in the pool?

Gaby: *excited* Can I Carlos please?

Carlos: We're only here to return the gifts Gaby. You know we have to go pick up Marie.

Karina: *stands up* Well great! Come with me Gaby. I think I have a bathing suit from when I was your age.

Carlos: But-

Karina: No buts Carlos. Come Gaby. Make yourself at home.

*Gaby goes with Karina inside the house. Minutes later they come back outside and Gaby goes in the pool. Carlos was sitting down on one of the chairs. Karina goes back to laying down.*

Carlos: You have to take the gifts back.

Karina: No I don't. Gifts are not meant to be given back. They're meant to be kept.

Carlos: But you guys gave her too much. I mean a $10,000 dollar check? Don't you think that's a lil bit too much for someone her age.

Karina: Gaby would make good use of that money.

Carlos: How?

Karina: That could be her college fund. Gaby's smart. You know she's going to be accepted into a great school.

*Carlos doesn't say anything just looks at Gaby*

Karina: Come on. Stop being so hard headed just let her keep everything. You know she's going to need it. Don't you want your sister to succeed in life.

Carlos: My mother said that she couldn't keep anything.

Karina: Your mom doesn't have to know.

Carlos: I don't know.

Karina: Ok lets make a deal. You give me back the check and one day when you're available we'll go to the bank and open up a bank account for her and deposit the money there.

Carlos: Fine. She could keep everything.

Karina: *smiles* Thanks. She's going to appreciate it watch.

Carlos: And can Gaby not know about this please? I don't want Marie to know.

Karina: *rolls her eyes* Ugh Marie. How do you put up with her?

Carlos: Speaking of which, I thought you said you weren't like your friends?

Karina: I'm not.

Carlos: *mocking her* It's Gucci but you wouldn't know anything about that?

Karina: *rolls her eyes* So I wasn't nice but neither was she.

Carlos: *shakes his head* Hmmm.

Karina: What do you mean hmmm?

Carlos: I don't know. It's just that I want to believe that you're not like your friends but the way you were with Marie last night just proved that I was right. You're like them.

Karina: *getting mad* I'm not like my friends ok? And if you have such a problem with the way I handled the situation last night then I suggest that you speak to that bitch of yours and tell her to learn how to keep her mouth shut.

*she gets up and walks away*

I got mad. I know that I crossed the line but it's just that she deserved it. She thought that just because she didn't want me there she had the right to come at me the way she did. And Carlos justifies her actions and that's what pissed me off. We were both wrong. Not just me. But I guess when someone has a certain perception of you for a long time it's hard for them to look pass that.

Damn I need a drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikelana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:41 am

Post more soon Jeca! Can't wait. Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Be A lOvEr NoT a HaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Saved Me From Myself   Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:03 pm

That was great Very Happy